General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sacramento / Auburn Area - Lookin For Riders

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009 | 11:08 PM
KumaRide
|
Elite HDF Member
Default Sacramento / Auburn Area - Lookin For Riders

Just learned that another friend is leaving Cal. The people I ride with have either moved or are moving. Would like to meet some folks to roll with on some day rides. Do mostly 2up. Like to have a good time, food is always a good reason to hit the road or just hitting the road is a good reason for a ride. Adult beverages are good, personally though, not into drinking and hitting the twisties. Let me know if you have room for one more... And ignore the fact that this may sound like some cheezy personal ad... lol

Old 06-09-2009 | 08:02 AM
BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
Outstanding HDF Member

can you blame them CALI SUCKS!!! nice scenery,thats it. lived thier all my life until 03'...best move getten out of their

Old 06-09-2009 | 08:22 AM
Hollywood Ball
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by KumaRide
Just learned that another friend is leaving Cal. The people I ride with have either moved or are moving. Would like to meet some folks to roll with on some day rides. Do mostly 2up. Like to have a good time, food is always a good reason to hit the road or just hitting the road is a good reason for a ride. Adult beverages are good, personally though, not into drinking and hitting the twisties. Let me know if you have room for one more... And ignore the fact that this may sound like some cheezy personal ad... lol

Check out www.meetup.com.

You can find groups specific to your interests, in this case, riding Harleys.

Another forum member gave me this tip when I got my bike. I'm the only one out of my group of friends that has a motorcycle and I wanted some other people to ride with on occasion.

Old 06-09-2009 | 09:06 AM
KumaRide
|
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
can you blame them CALI SUCKS!!! nice scenery,thats it. lived thier all my life until 03'...best move getten out of their
Umm... Two friends are working their way back here from Texas and Idaho and the third is leaving for only 6 months and does not want to go... Ca must not be that bad

Old 06-09-2009 | 09:09 AM
KumaRide
|
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Hollywood Ball
Check out www.meetup.com.

You can find groups specific to your interests, in this case, riding Harleys.

Another forum member gave me this tip when I got my bike. I'm the only one out of my group of friends that has a motorcycle and I wanted some other people to ride with on occasion.
Thanks! Will check it out.