General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

YANKEE Harley , bristel ct,new owner same old bull

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009 | 04:11 PM
Bigwillie
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by oldairboater
Registered letter first with the time period on it. Wait and see if the issue is resolved in a few days. Hope you kept your paper work or at least logged down what was said and to whom when. Contact better business bureau and lodge a complaint. Opinion section of local paper is an option as is an ad in the local paper. State nothing but facts--don't slander or libel. You could also do an informational picket, if you don't violate the laws in front of their business. Pickets are allowed on a public right of way here with limitations. It is only six dollars and the question is --is it the money or the principal? I am vindictive by nature--screw me--I screw you till we die every way and every time I get the chance. You have to decide how much this means to you and how far you are willing to pursue it. JMO
yes it`s only six buck`s but what pissed me off was he said WHAT`S A MATTER WITH THEM? IN A REAL NASTY TONE. i said umm you sold me plugs for a sportster i have an electraglide. i also bought a pump at the same time, then he only wanted to give me store credit ,i dont think so for the dealers fault!

Old 06-15-2009 | 05:28 PM
Unome
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by solowrider
unome . You don`t understand! He gave me plugs for a evo ,i have a twinkie and yes i told him what they were for,he just made a mistake, do you think i am not due a refund for getting the wrong item ?
No what I was getting at is they could have used that "No Refund on Electrical Parts" crapola even though you had never put plugs in your bike(because they were wrong ones) just because it could be considered an "electrical part".

And, yes, I think you're due a refund and not store credit or restocking fee being charged.

Old 06-15-2009 | 11:39 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member

I would be a pain in their ***, but that's how I am when someone screws me over. You need to do what you need to do.
Originally Posted by solowrider
yes it`s only six buck`s but what pissed me off was he said WHAT`S A MATTER WITH THEM? IN A REAL NASTY TONE. i said umm you sold me plugs for a sportster i have an electraglide. i also bought a pump at the same time, then he only wanted to give me store credit ,i dont think so for the dealers fault!