General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bike says Please? Back says no!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 01:33 PM
palmettosunshine
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks all! Karz, I've been using Biofreeze for years, it really is good stuff. IronAss, I'm almost ready for the vice grips. What really stinks is that not only am I missing some great rides (on and off the bike) is that I start a new job on Tuesday and have to go through two weeks of training. Which means I'll be sitting in a classroom during that time and sitting is what hurts the most. Standing doesn't hurt, unless I try to bend, and lying down feels great, but sitting is agony.

Oh well, I've got a great chiro and I know she'll get me fixed here soon. I haven't hurt my back like this in years though and I'd forgotten just how much this sucks. I sneezed on the way to the doc this morning and almost wrecked the car!

So, for my sake, please get out and ride if you can this weekend. Be safe, and remember the reason for the holiday.

Hats off, and a huge THANK YOU to all of our veterans and current military. Without you I doubt this would be in English.

Old 05-23-2009, 09:34 PM
rallen
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would ride for you, but my wife won't let me and it's raining, so I can't go out on the motorcycle, either. We are in a bad way here in Mississippi. It's supposed to rain until....

Old 05-23-2009, 11:23 PM
MNROD
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I slipped my lower disc last year and never experienced pain like that in my life. I was 27 at the time and it happened when I leaned over to tie my shoes....how's that for feeling old at a young age?!! I feel your pain, that's part of the reason I traded my Night Rod off for my Crossbones because on the Night Rod I was leaning so much and my arms weren't long enough...I was at a full lock when riding. Hang in there.