General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cager swerves at me this morning!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 03:29 PM
rambobob
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cager swerves at me this morning!

He did it on purpose. I was minding my own business and riding to work ( 30 miles ) I hear something said to me as I am in bumper to bumper traffic. I put my hand up to my ear and look at the guy in a old beat up truck in the lane next to me. He flips me the bird and I flip it back! Traffic starts moving and he proceeds (in a violent manner) swerves into my lane torwards me. WTF!!!?!! I stay come and get behind him and continue to work. I did get his plates. How would you respond to this? I did notice he was on his cell phone. I guess he was upset beacuse of my nice sounding Harley!

Old 05-20-2009, 03:35 PM
fire228
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Track him down and beat his ***....Then place a "Watch Out For Motorcycles" sticker on his forehead

Old 05-20-2009, 03:52 PM
RCB
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 on tracking him down and beating his ***. It is ashame you can't shoot idiots legally. At least you were not hurt or even worst killed. Stay safe.

Last edited by RCB; 05-20-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:56 PM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Call it into the cops. That's attempted maslaughter, plus he should be concentrating on the traffic and not the phone call. I know rolling up my windows work great when I'm on the cell! Some people just think the world revolves around them because of what they like and dislike. If I was next to him in my Escalade with my flowmaster rumbling in his ear he wouldn't have even thought of swerving towards me. If he did I would have just blarred my train horns at him!! hornblasters.com watch the videos and it will make your day better and wish you would put these on the Harley as I have them on my Caddy! It's great.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:10 PM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

you guys can say what you want... i am the guy that will get off and pull his *** out of his truck at the light... no joke, that is not funny you mess with my life i am going to try everything i can to put you as close to the edge of yours... it may be childish or whatever... but have have done it... i also carry a Kubaton on my bike... so when that window is up i can pop right through it... had someone do that to my girl 2 years ago.... beat his *** in the middle of an intersection while 3 buddies held traffic... then took his car keys out of the ignition and left. I am always about having a good time and let alot of stuff just roll off, this is not one of them... i am VERY glad to hear you are ok... i have seen guys on bikes over correct when stuff like this happens or go into the curb and REALLY get hurt...
*oooh ya it is attempted manslaughter with a vehicle...

Old 05-20-2009, 04:16 PM
DSnoopy
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

And I'm riding with Joe from now on.

Seriously, call the cops, try to find witnesses, file charges.

It was probably the pipe + phone that caused it. A lot of cars I pass roll up thier windows when I go past if they are on their phones. Saw a chick putting on makeup the other day...

Old 05-20-2009, 04:21 PM
ConnMan
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JRK5892
you guys can say what you want... i am the guy that will get off and pull his *** out of his truck at the light... no joke, that is not funny you mess with my life i am going to try everything i can to put you as close to the edge of yours... it may be childish or whatever... but have have done it... i also carry a Kubaton on my bike... so when that window is up i can pop right through it... had someone do that to my girl 2 years ago.... beat his *** in the middle of an intersection while 3 buddies held traffic... then took his car keys out of the ignition and left. I am always about having a good time and let alot of stuff just roll off, this is not one of them... i am VERY glad to hear you are ok... i have seen guys on bikes over correct when stuff like this happens or go into the curb and REALLY get hurt...
And I am the guy who testify he hit you first, and you were only acting in self-defense.

You don't "almost hit" someone on a bike, you "almost kill" someone on a bike.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:24 PM
Pablo22
Road Warrior
Received 49 Likes on 24 Posts

What Joe said!

Old 05-20-2009, 04:26 PM
NoLongerAmember
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am with ya, but with my luck I would be the one who ends up in jail and the SOB owning my house and bike. The coppers around here just don't seem to approve of that kind of solution despite how right you are. Kind of a f**ked up situation. Probably better off calling it in, just sayin'.
CB

Old 05-20-2009, 04:28 PM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

That's what I'm talking about!!

Quick Reply: Cager swerves at me this morning!