General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cager swerves at me this morning!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 10:39 PM
rshute4
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Cops dont give a ****... ive ridden behind a truck that actually ran me off the road, then when i followed him and was sitting 3 cars lenghts behind put his truck in reverse and GASSED it, WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH THE COPS! ill give you two guess as to what happened.... NOT A ****ING THING! the dispatcher actually asked me "sir, what would you like us to do?" i then told her YOUR F**KING JOB, and told her if they wouldnt take care of him i would and hung up, i chased that mother F**KER GOOD he actually ran into walmart to get away from me!

F**K THE COPS CARRY A GUN, AND KNOW HOW TO USE IT! - Or know a cop and find out where that asshat lives!

Old 05-20-2009, 10:43 PM
DPFhd883
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pull up beside his truck and kick a big dent in the side..... then beat his *** like a redhead step-child.

Old 05-20-2009, 10:56 PM
Apendejo
Road Warrior
Received 523 Likes on 296 Posts

For all those folks with the "*** beating" solution. Be careful out there. Don't want to read about some motorcyclist found shot dead along side the road in the morning paper.
Living in SoCal it is a reality. Road rage shootings happen quite frequently. Adrenelin ain't no match for lead.
Just sayin......
AP

Old 05-21-2009, 01:06 AM
bolillo57
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Rambobob you should ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. How dare you interrupt that gentleman's phone call to his mama. Now he did not have the chance to learn what's for dinner or even what clothes mama laid out for him for the next work day. And now you want to get upset because he swerved at you with a 2ton battering ram? I swear the nerve of some people.

yeah that guy was an idiot!!!

Old 05-21-2009, 01:17 AM
ToastedGoat
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1 on the shooting his ***.. he hits you and runs over you you're dead. Attempted murder.. You shooting his ***... self defense in my mind. Someone that F'd up does not need to be breathing anyways. His wife probably left him for some biker.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:23 AM
Arizona
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

It sure would be strange if he woke up to 4 flat tires in the morning...

Old 05-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Eyes of Texas
Banned

Originally Posted by Jlister
Ok "Dad" i may be only 19 but i guess i am a little more intelligent than you are. Obviously you can't hit someones car while you're on a bike i thought that was clear enough. Most likely it will be just a threatening object to scare him a little.
OK, Mr. Intelligence. PLease tell me where you're going to find a length of lead pipe?

I know where to get it but lead pipe is for industrial applications and needs to be special ordered and even then what you're typically going to get is pipe-sleeving.

You're looking for a length of galvanized steel pipe. But it doesn't matter because you'd never pull it anyway.

Old 05-21-2009, 10:14 AM
sldavis
Road Captain

Of course all the "you should have beat his ***" or "I would have pulled him out and beat his ***" crowd are assuming that when the door was jerked open, the *** whooping wouldn't have been on the other end. Just because you "want" to beat someone's *** doesn't necessarily mean you "can".......just saying...

Old 05-21-2009, 11:37 AM
Airborne06
Tourer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by rambobob
Yea, all the the senarios flashed through my head. I kept seeing my *** in jail and loosing my job over an idiot.
As much as we would all like to, and as much fun as it is spewing the Walter Mitty fantasy of how you have or would beat his ***...

The sad fact is that if you hit him, you'll go to jail (not to mention the associated lawsuits for his pain and suffering...do you own your home?). Unless he actually hits you first, if you hit him you'll go to jail, period. I'd get his plate number, and report it to the cops. You can find out where he lives and do what you want to his vehicle later in a clandestine manner...but don't let your mouth write a check that when cashed, puts you in jail. If you're a blue-collar hourly wage type, maybe that's not a big deal. If you're an exec, or have the need for a security clearance, well...you may end up being an hourly wage type. Is it worth it? Yes...sometimes someone just needs an *** whipping, but choose your battles very carefully. Homeboy could also have a piece in his truck too...so when you go to pull him out of the truck, he is totally justified in shooting your *** in self defense. he might be baiting you and looking for an excuse. Sometimes cooler heads prevail. Doesn't make it any easier to accept, but you have to weigh the consequences. Just my $.02

Old 05-21-2009, 12:29 PM
Haulen Ass
Former Sponsor
Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

It really makes ya wonder. What would this jerk off do if he actually hit you? You said your in bumper to bumper so its not like he could flee and Im sure some one would call him in. Some people are so Fuc&ing retarded.

Quick Reply: Cager swerves at me this morning!