General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

stupid cagers - ideo

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 07:51 PM
ashenfang
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default stupid cagers - ideo

I stumbled across this video on You Tube. Crazy. I can't believe they didn't stop to help, or even call 911 because they were afraid of getting their *** kicked. Though the accident was not totally their fault, I believe the slow movement of their car contributed to the accident. I will add though that the guy who went down apparently was not looking ahead, or just doesn't know how to handle his bike. - Listen at the end. "Fu$%ing idiot! I would have pulled over if there was any place to have pulled over" What a moron, I saw lots of space.

They guy better hope those bikers didn't get his plate number. They would have been less likely to kick his *** for stopping and helping, rather than just leaving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZFpIpaFMlc

Old 05-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Bill G
Road Captain
Received 48 Likes on 29 Posts
Unhappy

The people in the cage were A typical, but the rider did a stupid rookie move and the wreck was his fault even if the cage was going slow and holding the riders up on a swisty road. The Harley rider was still responsible for his actions which was trying to pass going into a left hand curve across a double line with no real room to pass, that's just the way it looks...

Ride Safe,
Bill G

Attached Thumbnails stupid cagers - ideo-harley-pics-all-done-019.jpg  

Last edited by Bill G; 05-19-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:53 PM
HOTLAP
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 389 Likes on 298 Posts

I agree the bike rider was stupid and you can hear one guy saying "let's get out of here, their going to kick our ***" so that's probably why they took off.
Who ever the chick is that kept saying "why did he do that?" over and over should be given a good hard bitch slap though.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:00 PM
Poorguy
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Bill G
The people in the cage were A typical, but the rider did a stupid rookie move and the wreck was his fault even if the cage was going slow and holding the riders up on a swisty road. The Harley rider was still responsible for his actions which was trying to pass going into a left hand curve across a double line with no real room to pass, that's just the way it looks...

Ride Safe,
Bill G
I agree. And this video has been played out in the offtopic video forum.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Ratster
Elite HDF Member

WTF? The guy should have pulled over. Not sure why felt he was going to get his *** kicked. It was the biker's fault. Most unfortunate indeed.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:17 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

The driver should have stopped.

But no one can blame "a slow cage on a twisty road" for what happened in this video? The guy on the bike crossed a double yellow line, passing in a no passing zone, and did what many people on this forum scream about crotch rockets doing.

I feel sorry for the guy, but he was a dumb *** in a no-dumb-***-zone.

Just my .02.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:32 PM
08blacksporty
Cruiser

Agreed...was definatly the riders fault...however the guys shoulda made sure everything was okay...not to mention the woman in the background freakin laughing about it!!!!! that pisses me off more than anything!

Old 05-19-2009, 09:49 PM
cowboy1
Road Warrior

The dude on the bike made a butt head move and the kids in the car did stop for a bit but should not have driven off until they knew all was OK. Maybe we didn't hear the guy say he was Ok or something but even if he was Ok they should have offered to help.

They clearly were not going to get their asses kicked or someone I that group would have tried something already as they were there for a minute or so. What I can't believe is that two bikes made the same dumb move and how come it took so long for his buddies to get off their bikes and get to him?

Old 05-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Lincoln33
Outstanding HDF Member

Dumb rider, dumb scared kids, it's a draw.

Old 05-20-2009, 03:09 AM
MidnitEvil
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

The "evil cager" was driving the speed limit. The bikers were speeding, passing in a no passing zone, on an outside curve. How is the cager in any way at fault??

Quick Reply: stupid cagers - ideo