General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Friends that Sit on ur bike w.o asking!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 10:22 AM
BigGdawg
Club Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by seniorsuperglideE8
+1 with travroc, WHY should the owner pay out of pocket to replace parts that got broken because dip wad didn't have the respect of said property. Insurance has deductibles and it's out of your pocket, sure you can ask for retribution but I'm sure some personal friendship will be lost, been there, lost some money and what I thought was a friend.
I hear you but the younger generation today doesn't seem to have much respect for anything. Look who they helped elect. People should know enough not to piddle with things they don't own. period.

Last edited by BigGdawg; 05-21-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:45 AM
black dyna
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes i can be **** or a ***,or a **** ***.if you mess with my bike.or girl

Last edited by black dyna; 05-21-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:45 PM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

As long as it's a hot young honey, no worries!

Old 05-21-2009, 02:03 PM
swordy
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 29 Posts

chill there your friends! no different than sittin on there couch.

Old 05-21-2009, 04:17 PM
skullhead
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

If someone is on your bike and it pisses you off just tell them. "Hey man get off my bike". problem solved. Man what a bunch of freaking old women.

But IMO if they really are your friend they'd know if they could sit on your bike or not are there wouldn't be a situation. Some people just like their ****. Ever have a friend where you have to take your shoes off before walking in their house? It all the same just common courtesy.

Old 05-21-2009, 04:18 PM
skullhead
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Pops
My wife and I had driven up the highway a ways and decided to park our bike in the parking lot while we go onto a walkbridge to check out the salmon in creek. We were about 50 yards from the bike when my wife looked over and said Holy S... I immediately looked towards where she was looking while going for my Glock thinking that one of our local bears was coming towards us but that was not the case. I see a guy who I assume just got off a tour bus since there were still a number of them still exiting through the doorway. This knucklehead was sitting on my 03 Ultra, bouncing up and down, twisting the throttle and screaming Varoom-Varoom. Some of the other were taking his photo and videotaping him. My wife looked at me as I was heading towards him telling me to give her the Glock! I walked up beside the guy as he was smiling for the cameras and realized that they all were speaking an Oriental type language. I put Old Boy in my version of a Kung Fu grip around his neck, pulled him off the bike and held on until he quit squirming around. I then climbed onto the bus, asked the driver if he spoke English. When he said yeh why, I BUSTED HIM IN HIS MOUTH!
YOU sir are my Chuck Noris!!! I bet if there was a bear there you'd a had yourself a nice fur coat too! LOL

Old 05-21-2009, 05:05 PM
trapper_canada
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pops
I then climbed onto the bus, asked the driver if he spoke English. When he said yeh why, I BUSTED HIM IN HIS MOUTH!

Was the bus driver sitting on your bike too

Old 05-21-2009, 05:14 PM
Eyes of Texas
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by skullhead
YOU sir are my Chuck Noris!!! I bet if there was a bear there you'd a had yourself a nice fur coat too! LOL
hell, you know that didn't really happen.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:31 PM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

A friend wouldn't do that.

A friend has respect for you.

You ask what to do? Grow some ***** and tell them how it is. If they REALLY are a friend of yours they'll apologize, and it's over. If not....f@#k 'em, they weren't a friend anyway.

~Joe

Old 05-21-2009, 05:48 PM
turn8a
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Drove my truck to work one day the starter just died parked on an incline so I could pop start the truck .One of the guys at work noticed I did not park in my usual spot and asked me about it .I told him the starter was toast .Came back from a 4 day trip and the truck was now parked in its regular spot. The guy had changed out the starter for me on his own time with out me asking . I did not bitch at him for driving my truck without my permission and i would not bitch at him if he sat on my bike.

Last edited by turn8a; 05-21-2009 at 05:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Friends that Sit on ur bike w.o asking!!!