General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Riders piss off Adam Carolla

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 11:28 PM
frankjake
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kabear
Who is Adam Carolla?????? And why should I give a rats azz what he thinks????
Exactly

Old 05-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Comfortably Numb
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dreamer65
he got a point on some of that stuff but who cares about him his carreer has been over for years,since jimmy kimmel left his sorry a$$
So if any of you so called dicks in SOCAL see this loser tell him his career never got started lol
Yea, his career is over.....I guess that's why he has the most listened to Podcast on the web. He's wealthy beyond your wildest dreams and funny as hell.
While we're on the subject of LOSERS....just 'cause a bunch of you don't pay any attention, doesn't make him a nobody.
I posted a link a few weeks ago to a podcast that I'm assuming had a similar rant to the one in this thread. Why would you guys go off now? Hits a little too close to home, huh?

CN

Old 05-16-2009, 11:42 PM
DZLDR
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Vatorman
Loud pipe save lives my ***. How many times have you heard about a Honda Goldwing going down?
Last year at Sturgis, some bitch riding on the back of a goldwing went down on ME while her hubby / boyfriend was in the laundry mat doing "his chores"
Does that count?

Old 05-16-2009, 11:43 PM
Comfortably Numb
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default ..

Originally Posted by DZLDR
Last year at Sturgis, some bitch riding on the back of a goldwing went down on ME while her hubby / boyfriend was in the laundry mat doing "his chores"
Does that count?
That counts at least double! Right on!

CN

Old 05-16-2009, 11:47 PM
E.Richardson
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Comfortably Numb
Yea, his career is over.....I guess that's why he has the most listened to Podcast on the web. He's wealthy beyond your wildest dreams and funny as hell.
While we're on the subject of LOSERS....just 'cause a bunch of you don't pay any attention, doesn't make him a nobody.
I posted a link a few weeks ago to a podcast that I'm assuming had a similar rant to the one in this thread. Why would you guys go off now? Hits a little too close to home, huh?

CN
Wow, he has a podcast... thrilling. I have a podcast who gives a s**t. What exactly are we supposed to be paying attention to, some whiny bitch *** D-list celebrity ranting about what woke him up this morning? Really?

Jesus, this is getting boring. Reading the threads here and the teeth chipping that goes on about what is a 'biker', how we're our own 'worst enemy', the 'posers'... it's almost getting like some emo 'cutter' episode on here.

People talking about how we're our worst enemy, discussions about fingerless gloves, Harley T-shirts, Logo jackets...

The ridiculous has almost become the sublime. I've never seen a forum group that should be celebrating the pride of owning a product or lifestyle reduce itself to a bunch of "We're not worthy" types...

As for me... think I'll check out for awhile. This board is getting downright depressing with its self loathing and second guessing.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:55 PM
Eyespy
Road Warrior
Location: Southern California High Desert, here and there....

Never heard of the azzhole. Maybe someday he'll talk that **** to someone's face and they'll crack his f'n windpipe in for him. Now that would would be hilarious in my opinion...

Old 05-17-2009, 12:03 AM
danmo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Personally I get annoyed by cars with the big coffee can "performance" exhaust on just about any car imaginable, cars with so much bass they rattle windows and the high pitch rice rockets.

Also, I think that guys riding metrics with straight are more obnoxious sounding than Harleys. They are a bit more high pitched and it is usually those guys that sit there and rev it up and gun on it at every light.

I personally try and keep it quiet in neighborhoods when it is early or late just to be polite. Am I all upset by what he said? Not at all, he's just TRYING to be funny and ranting his opinion and I know he would never say it to anyones face.

Old 05-17-2009, 12:25 AM
Donnylee
Stellar HDF Member
Received 856 Likes on 297 Posts

Yep...a definate +1 on this!

Originally Posted by Eyespy
Never heard of the azzhole. Maybe someday he'll talk that **** to someone's face and they'll crack his f'n windpipe in for him. Now that would would be hilarious in my opinion...

Old 05-17-2009, 12:35 AM
ezriderpgh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With just about all the stars in entertainment riding and most of them on Harleys, I can see this douchebag with a few less teeth in the days to come. Maybe he's just upset because his wife Jimmy Kimmel has a show and he doesn't.

Old 05-17-2009, 12:52 AM
Brackneyc
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Vatorman
Apparently a LOT of his material hit close to home. Face it. the majority of the time we are our own worst enemy. Loud pipe save lives my ***. How many times have you heard about a Honda Goldwing going down?

I've heard about a lot of different brands going down. Cagers are equal opportunity killers.

Quick Reply: Harley Riders piss off Adam Carolla