General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Riders piss off Adam Carolla

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 08:29 PM
chopfury
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm big into cars as well, and an avid follower of the UK's Top Gear show...and I am so very glad that the US version was canceled before it started...most likely because they were going to have Adam Carolla as one of the hosts...nothing he said was witty or funny or interesting, it was just a guy posing as a hard a$$ by swearing and continually repeating the word 'dick'...weak to say the least.

Nothing to see here people, move on.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:32 PM
ko4qc
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

He needs to be 'BITTCCHIN" about the punks running around in their JAP cars rattling the signs on the side of the road with their 'NOISE'....It AINT music by any stretch of the imagination....JMPO...:>)

Old 05-16-2009, 08:39 PM
slowenwobbly
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[quote=fastjoe;5008606] I did modify the baffles. My bike is loud... Do I give a f*ck if me cranking up my bike wakes them from their little nappy poo, NO.

Because of people like him, aftermarket pipes will one day be banned throughout the United States. ]

Hello... anybody there?
The lack of logic here should be slappin' Ya' in the back of the head.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:59 PM
chopfury
Cruiser

OK, this really reminds me of one of the Internet Video classics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnzw_i4YmKk

If you haven't seen it, do check it out for a chuckle.

The whistles go Whooo Whooo!

Old 05-16-2009, 09:03 PM
SeniorChief56
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Coast Guard
Received 17,586 Likes on 5,093 Posts

Carolla was an ok guy until he did this video, he was even funny on The Man Show,, now he is a piece of crap,,,,,,,

Old 05-16-2009, 09:20 PM
HSdropout
Cruiser

Funny $hit............grown men acting like juveniles delinquents...
reminds me of "the man show"
wonder what his wife thinks of his whiny *** voice......

me? I'm 54 going on 17, whatever.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:26 PM
wood butcher
Tourer

I live on the corner of a fairly busy biker route. Though the some of the harleys are loud, most have aftermarket pipes that sound awesome. It's the stinkin' wanna be's that ride the metrics whose pipes sound the loudest and the worst. I hate the sound of a metric trying to sound like a Harley. These d#^khe@ds are causing more of a problem than we are but we still get the blame. The JO's on revved up crotch rockets sound like crap too. At least the Harley's sound good.

Last edited by wood butcher; 05-16-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:37 PM
fastjoe
Road Warrior
Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

[QUOTE=slowenwobbly;5009248]
Originally Posted by fastjoe
I did modify the baffles. My bike is loud... Do I give a f*ck if me cranking up my bike wakes them from their little nappy poo, NO.

Because of people like him, aftermarket pipes will one day be banned throughout the United States. ]

Hello... anybody there?
The lack of logic here should be slappin' Ya' in the back of the head.
Way to take my words out of context. Why didn't you include all of what I wrote. I said that I don't go out of my way to disturb my neighbors. I don't sit there and rev my bike obnoxiously. I've never had one complain about my bike ever. Yes I did modify my baffles, but my bike is still not as loud as it would be with drag pipes. That said, I don't care if my bike wakes one of them up from a nap. They can get over it, just as I get over it when someone drives by playing loud music and wakes me up from a nap. It's still a free country, for now.

I know what you were trying to imply, but no it won't be people like me that cause aftermarket pipes to be banned. It will be little whiney b*tches like you and Adam Carolla. People that have nothing better to do than get offended every time a biker pulls up beside them at a red light and interupts them while their trying to listen to their Celine Dion CD.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:17 PM
1skrewsloose
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Was he put up to this or what? How could a guy who hosted the mans show not like the sound of a hog? It just doesn't get much better than the sound of a hog runnin thru the gears for a real man.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:28 PM
sparky1
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who the f%^#k is adam carolla,besides who fn cares who he is, what he does or how he feels.

Quick Reply: Harley Riders piss off Adam Carolla