General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Riders piss off Adam Carolla

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 07:10 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Vatorman
Apparently a LOT of his material hit close to home. Face it. the majority of the time we are our own worst enemy. Loud pipe save lives my ***. How many times have you heard about a Honda Goldwing going down?
wings never go down because it takes 5 people to pick one back up.......

Old 05-16-2009, 07:15 PM
capnhook
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Apparently a LOT of his material hit close to home. Face it. the majority of the time we are our own worst enemy. Loud pipe save lives my ***. How many times have you heard about a Honda Goldwing going down?

And you are perfectly safe as long as you wear a helmet.

My helmet makes me feel better, but I could still very well die of a head injury. I can still have people pull out in front of me, or side swipe me in my lane. But my loud pipes make me feel better. Who are you or Adam Cumquad to say I can't run them?

Maybe you guys should close your windows when you take your afternoon nap.

Old 05-16-2009, 07:34 PM
captain m
Road Master
Smile

Sounds like Cornholio double dosed on his meds and is having a flashback from a celebrity roast!!!!! With a little luck,maybe some baffled-up Hyabusa will mow him down in an intersection.....The guy needs a nap alright......a dirt nap!!!! imho.

Old 05-16-2009, 07:58 PM
SoALposer
Tourer

Turned it off about two seconds in. By his lack of knowledge of the English language, I doubt that anything he says is anything other than a way of saying, "Look at me, I know all the dirty words and ain't afraid to use them". It is my guess that he believes that it makes him look intelligent and/or manly.

Probably abused by women all his life.

Mike

Old 05-16-2009, 08:06 PM
Ratster
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by The Architect
Nobody said anything about money, or the fact that it makes you happy. The guy is a comedian, and is well known for his long-winded rants about just about everything under the sun. I think most here are attacking the guy personally, because he hurt there wittle feelings and now their vee-jay-jay hurts.
It's all good. You are pretty much a jackass. All of your posts in this thread have proven that. As far as the windbag comedian goes, he can't be too good or well known, never heard of him.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:09 PM
Heritage Lady
Novice

There are probably some comedians who could make this subject matter funny.... he just isn't one of them.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:13 PM
capnhook
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Heritage Lady
There are probably some comedians who could make this subject matter funny.... he just isn't one of them.

Hearing he got his azz kicked by some 1%, I would find that worthy of laughing at.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Heritage Lady
Novice

LOL! Yeah, that would be kinda funny.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:19 PM
ToastedGoat
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where the F have you been. Wingnuts go down all the time. You think they are safer? All bikes of all kinds get in wrecks. Friend of mine runs a bike shop in Lees Summit MO. He works on all makes and models. You should see all the wrecked Wingers over there... People riding around in car pull out in front of bikes they can hear.. Why would you think they aren't gonna pull out or over into bikes they can't hear...Go buy a super silent stealth bike and see just want happens.. I have had loud bikes and now I ride a non loud bike... I have never had so many close calls than I have on this quite bike.

It's very easy to make fun of people.. Let's see him get up and do something other than be a loser whiner. Most won't come up to one of us and say sh$t to our face.. to big of Pu$$ies. He must live in a tent if it shakes his water.. I have my bike , two others in the garage and the neighbor next door all ride Harleys (theirs are straight pipes no baffles). It doesn't even wake me up when the fire up and leave.

Guys just trying to be somebody ranting about stupid crap.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:28 PM
ko4qc
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by kabear
who is adam carolla?????? And why should i give a rats azz what he thinks????
exactly!!!...:>)

Quick Reply: Harley Riders piss off Adam Carolla