General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Riders piss off Adam Carolla

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 05:48 PM
The Architect
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by capnhook
Hahaha having money does not make anyone better off. I would not trade places with him. I would much rather have my pride then anybodies money.

You don't have to be rich to enjoy life. And from what I have seen people with a lot of money live a miserable existence.

Nobody said anything about money, or the fact that it makes you happy. The guy is a comedian, and is well known for his long-winded rants about just about everything under the sun. I think most here are attacking the guy personally, because he hurt there wittle feelings and now their vee-jay-jay hurts.

Old 05-16-2009, 05:55 PM
tallboy56
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He must be a Myrtle Beach resident...

Old 05-16-2009, 05:58 PM
SportsterBob
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by The Architect
Nobody said anything about money, or the fact that it makes you happy. The guy is a comedian, and is well known for his long-winded rants about just about everything under the sun. I think most here are attacking the guy personally, because he hurt there wittle feelings and now their vee-jay-jay hurts.
You make a good point.....Within the entertainment industry you have to lob insults to make money...It can get dangerous when you lob the insults in the wrong direction; especially when those who you aim your "shtick" at come after you!

Old 05-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Brackneyc
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by The Architect
I think most here are attacking the guy personally, because he hurt there wittle feelings and now their vee-jay-jay hurts.

My only issue (and I mean this) is that he could (if he had even one ball) could pull up to any one of these bikers and say this to their face (cause they are all posers remember). That he chooses to say it on Youtube tells us a lot more about him than a loud pipe does about us.

I didn't find it funny (nor offensive). He used some foul language, and made some broad generalizations. If that gets you off, cool. Didn't do much for me.

Old 05-16-2009, 06:07 PM
sqdealgeorge
Road Warrior
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

California Steers & Queers ! I guess it says it all !

Old 05-16-2009, 06:09 PM
deni
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Why don't they book his act at Sturgis ?

Old 05-16-2009, 06:09 PM
2K1FLHPI
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Like I should care what some c-list celebrity, let alone any celebrity, thinks about what motorcycle I should ride let alone how I ride it.

Old 05-16-2009, 06:23 PM
E.Richardson
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Originally Posted by The Architect
I think most here are attacking the guy personally, because he hurt there wittle feelings and now their vee-jay-jay hurts.
"F" Adam 'douche bag' Corolla and his no talent 'who gives a s**t' worthless self. He's got a lot of time to sit around and bitch since his phone stopped ringing after Kimmel left.

Oh, and "F" The ArchiTROLL... don't you have a crotch rocket forum you're late for?

Last edited by E.Richardson; 05-16-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:26 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

I guess Adam Carolla's career has failed miserably...sorry Adam but your sidekick Jimmy Kimmel has his own show and you have nothing...you are a has been who has to resort to posting your insults on youtube along with 2 million 14 year olds...you don't your old bud Jimmy posting crap on youtube now do ya?

Old 05-16-2009, 06:27 PM
Vatorman
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Apparently a LOT of his material hit close to home. Face it. the majority of the time we are our own worst enemy. Loud pipe save lives my ***. How many times have you heard about a Honda Goldwing going down?

Quick Reply: Harley Riders piss off Adam Carolla