General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How to make our customer service better?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 11:29 AM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor
Received 1,949 Likes on 1,933 Posts
Default How to make our customer service better?

We are currently evaluating our customer service policies and seeking to improve on them if that is possible.

As it stands now we offer FREE SHIPPING in the continental US, a money back guarantee, and immediate phone or internet support (hinging on the fact that we only have 2 employees).

Our slogan for customer service is "The customer is KING!" If we had it our way we would provide a technician to install our brackets for you when they arrive and a beautiful girl to give you a lap dance while they are being installed.

That being said, what else can we incorporate into our current policy to better serve you, the customer? We realize that in today's world customer service has become something that is hard to come by, but we are always looking for ways to improve our company. Your input would be greatly appreciated in this area.

Thanks so much for taking the time to give your input, and realize that every single post will be read and thought through and we will make every effort to incorporate it as we can.

For now, my newest idea is for those that live in the SoCal area close enough to where we are, we can deliver the kit in person as opposed to shipping it, and install for you while you wait. Same day service would be available as well. We could install while you are at work if need be.

Once again, your input is greatly valued and thanks in advance for your suggestions.

The Harley Goodies Team

Old 05-18-2009, 03:51 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor
Received 1,949 Likes on 1,933 Posts

I find it hard to believe that no one has any opinions on this. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Old 05-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Road Warrior
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

just keep going what you are doing it works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-18-2009, 04:17 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,540 Likes on 932 Posts

It sounds like you have all your bases covered but you really need more products to sell & extend the service level to your entire line. Honestly, the reviews have been great but you are markerting a floorboard extension kit. How much CS do you need to provide beyond a good set of instructions & a tech info number for those who can't follow instructions

As far as delivering & installing the product that's a nice idea but I don't know too many people that would pay for that but if it's free sure!

Old 05-18-2009, 05:36 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,370 Likes on 2,543 Posts

Originally Posted by golfblues

As far as delivering & installing the product that's a nice idea but I don't know too many people that would pay for that but if it's free sure!
i'm thinking that maybe that kind of service would be overwhelming to a small company such as yours. me personally, i think that half of the fun is in the installation.

what you could do is for those buyers who were in the area and wanted/needed help, provide an area where they could ride in and you could give them 'on site' assistance, still letting them do the work while someone knowledgeable would be there to answer questions or provide the moral support that a 'non-wrencher' might need.

that way, they still get the satisfaction of saying 'i did it myself', and you get the rep points for being there to help, and you get to make sure that it was done correctly.

oh, i did like the idea of the lap dance though, what can i order to have one shipped to louisiana

Old 05-18-2009, 09:07 PM
RCB
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As stated above it seems that you have all the bases covered. Just remember the key to successful customer service is HONESTY, INTEGRITY and COMMUNICATION. As long as you have those you should always be successful. And the lap dances would not hurt either. Best wishes for continued success.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:40 PM
BlackRob
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Holy cow! A business that believes in good customer service? Is this true? Your business will be one that prospers in this economy and I will be buying your floorboard extensions in the near future when I get home in July. I also appreciate the fact that you ask people here what products they want. I wish you luck and hope you are around for a long time.