General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wish this kid was in Texas!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 03:04 PM
TequilaJohn
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DSnoopy
I doubt the punishment would be much worse in Texas, or any other US state for that matter. though they may have booked him on some minor drug charges, which would most likely not lead to any jail time.
Yer absolutely right. My best friend was killed in the exact same scenario a couple years ago...'cept the driver wasn't high...that we know of anyways...and, he got sumthin like failure to yield. Pulled an illegal u-ey in front of my bud...killed him...and, we get the usual "it was just an accident" BS.

Old 05-13-2009, 01:30 AM
jd533
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I knew a guy that was killed about 1 year ago the same way. He almost missed the H2 doing the u-turn but ended up getting killed. The driver of the hummer was on his cell with his attorney in a heartbeat. I think he ended up with free room and board, but not enough.
oh yeah, the driver of the H2 was hammered at the time.

Old 05-13-2009, 03:31 AM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

****ing cockroach!...he shouldn't get his license now till he's 30!....I'd like to see that whelp come up here to Nanaimo and pull a u-turn infront of one of the boys and see what happens.