General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OCD Issues?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009 | 09:43 PM
krwould
Club Member
Veteran: Air Force

Dunno... have to go shop vac all the cracks in the garage floor!!! Be back later!!!!

Old 05-11-2009 | 09:44 PM
Brackneyc
Road Master

Originally Posted by Da Gumpmeister
IMFUO, we are talking 'bout a 'control issue', NOT 'OCD'.
I'd have to say, I have OCD. Jus' look at the scoots. You NEVER see them dirty, unless I jus' rolled in. Maybe that's what I was 'hiding' when I drank. Not sure.
BUT, I could give a rat's azz, what you ride, what you wear, or how you keep, what you ride, or what you wear.
Guess I feel there are bigger fish to fry. Think Myrtle Beach. Think EPA. Think unemployed.
BUT as always, jus' MFUO. That's all.
I'm with you. I get some funny looks on a 90 degree day when I roll up to the dealership wearing shorts and a t-shirt (and of course, always my helmet). I see some dude in full leathers (including chaps) looking at me like "I''m" crazy. Fck him for even noticing me, let alone the dirty look. Just go back to looking at your fcking Doo Rags and stickers.

Just saying.

Old 05-12-2009 | 12:33 AM
jhall201
Cruiser

I see a lot of that on this forum as well...people asking how they think something would look like on their bike. I'm not sure why some people ask others what their opinion is whether they like a certain style of a particular product; it seems to me that they just want others to agree that they like the particular style also. When I see those types of threads I just move onto the next thread and not post my $0.02.

Then again some people on this forum are generally asking others that have a certain product that they may be thinking about buying and are asking them for their review on the product; so they can figure out whether or not they should spend the extra money to buy it...and there isn't anything wrong with that.

Old 05-12-2009 | 04:19 AM
hpfatboy
Banned

I agree, just do your own thing in your own time!!!

Old 05-13-2009 | 04:03 AM
betchaan
Advanced

'I'm with you. I get some funny looks on a 90 degree day when I roll up to the dealership wearing shorts and a t-shirt (and of course, always my helmet). I see some dude in full leathers (including chaps) looking at me like "I''m" crazy. Fck him for even noticing me, let alone the dirty look. Just go back to looking at your fcking Doo Rags and stickers.

Just saying. '

I do this in the UK in summer, man the looks you get tell a story. Ride in what you are comfortable with, and you will be able to concentrate more on the road than what you look like

Old 05-13-2009 | 05:29 AM
captain m
Road Master
Question

I just woke up,grabbed a coffee and am sitting here
wondering.....what the hell is an 'ocd',cdo,cod ,whatever!!!!
Never mind ,I'm going back to bed,carry on with your "keep up with the Joneses rant.

Old 05-13-2009 | 05:41 AM
skootchnc
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force

PEOPLE have "issues" bikers are people.... there fore bikers have issues.
how others enjoy their bikes , is how THEY enjoy theirs. That's all.... the world would be a boring place if we all did the same thing.
So when someone tells you "All you bikers are the same"..... just chuckle, shake your head, and walk away.....
Enjoy your bike in your way..... and I'll do the same, but differently

Old 05-13-2009 | 08:22 PM
NOLAMike
Road Master

Do these azzless chaps make my butt look too big?

Old 05-13-2009 | 09:18 PM
capnhook
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by NOLAMike
Do these azzless chaps make my butt look too big?

Nope, your azz makes your butt look big.

Old 05-13-2009 | 10:15 PM
NOLAMike
Road Master

Originally Posted by capnhook
Nope, your azz makes your butt look big.
Must be the chaps making my butt look big. Couldn't be the fried food and beer :-)

Quick Reply: OCD Issues?