General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OCD Issues?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009 | 04:02 PM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by DSnoopy
Is it just me, or do a vast number of people here obsess way to much on what everyone else does, wears, or thinks?

Isn't the point of owning a bike to be open and free, on the road and away from such childish things? Seriously. Sounds like a bunch of 13 year old girls gossiping at the local mall or something.

"OMG, like he totally is not wearing a helmet, how cliche."

"Like, I don't like leather, like when it's like too hot, ya know."

Maybe you could make riding a bike that one little area in your life where you don't have to analize, criticize, and judge what everyone else is doing?

Okay, rant over. Back to my Monday...
+1 to that!

Old 05-11-2009 | 06:00 PM
tda69
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by King FLH
I can usually tell by the post heading the kind of threads yer talking about, so I stay away. I come here periodically to see the talk about motorcycles, specifically Harleys (of course). The other stuff is drivel.
I couldn't agree more. Way......to much concern for what other people wear, ride, or do.

Old 05-11-2009 | 06:04 PM
57RebelRocker
Ultimate HDF Member

have always been my own person...do what i do for my pleasure and liking no one elses...hence my forum name

Old 05-11-2009 | 06:23 PM
ictinike
Advanced

I get hyper about people that seriously don't know how to ride well, and there's a lot of them in here. Misinformation could cost someone so I tend to chime in.

I also really don't like "you owe me" types. 3 patches and the like. (Showing how much of an individual you are by joining a group. Classic)

What jacket you have on, HOG member or not, wave or not, trailering, all that's just drivel. Else, I think there's a lot of good info on here. Some of these guys know azzpiles about these machines and how to keep them running well.

Old 05-11-2009 | 06:31 PM
hagger
Banned

Hey Snoop, that's why a lot of the time I make lame attempts at humor.
I just ride my bike & wear WTF I want and don't care what anyone else is doin'.

Old 05-11-2009 | 07:49 PM
capnhook
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by King FLH
I can usually tell by the post heading the kind of threads yer talking about, so I stay away. I come here periodically to see the talk about motorcycles, specifically Harleys (of course). The other stuff is drivel.

Also. I won't touch any more politically charged posts, due to I've been kicked off a couple forums lately....bunch a mommas boys.

x2 Pretty pathetic how you have to watch what you say on forums.

Old 05-11-2009 | 07:57 PM
ictinike
Advanced

Originally Posted by capnhook
x2 Pretty pathetic how you have to watch what you say on forums.
+1 for a big agree. Should be a place to speak out and learn from each other. You wanna see real battles, get on YouTube. Makes stuff in here looks like slapfights.

Old 05-11-2009 | 08:53 PM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member

IMFUO, we are talking 'bout a 'control issue', NOT 'OCD'.
I'd have to say, I have OCD. Jus' look at the scoots. You NEVER see them dirty, unless I jus' rolled in. Maybe that's what I was 'hiding' when I drank. Not sure.
BUT, I could give a rat's azz, what you ride, what you wear, or how you keep, what you ride, or what you wear.
Guess I feel there are bigger fish to fry. Think Myrtle Beach. Think EPA. Think unemployed.
BUT as always, jus' MFUO. That's all.

Old 05-11-2009 | 09:39 PM
Bluetoys
Road Master

I don't have OCD, but I always call it CDO because it is more alphabetical that way...

Old 05-11-2009 | 09:42 PM
Comfortably Numb
Outstanding HDF Member
Default ...

Originally Posted by DSnoopy
Is it just me, or do a vast number of people here obsess way to much on what everyone else does, wears, or thinks?
Just you.

CN

Quick Reply: OCD Issues?