Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1%er-- Outlaws or Bike Enthusiast?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 11:45 AM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Excuse me, I have to go cut the grass.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:27 PM
EasyGT
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ur dumb....

Old 05-11-2009, 01:09 PM
E.Richardson
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think I've figured out what the OP was asking. If a 1%er leaves Oakland heading east at 75 MPH and a 1%er leaves Arizona heading west at 85 MPH... where will they find the OP and beat the pi$$ out of him?

Old 05-11-2009, 01:14 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by brutalbrad
Arguements
- Catholic Chruch has had its share of issues so are they a sex offender org?
Definitely, and they need to update their colors... The white robes keep getting tangled in their drive belts...

Old 05-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Lincoln33
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by brutalbrad
Ok this is a your opinion thread. So I've read numerous books. Sonny's Bargers, Hunter Thompsons, Jay Dobyns "No Angel", Under and Alone by William Queen, several Bandido books by Edward Winterhalder. Ausie book called the "brotherhood" and currently in the middle of "angels of death" Yet to read Chuck Zito's book but its on my list to read. I really enjoy the books and they are great reads.

Arguements
- Catholic Chruch has had its share of issues so are they a sex offender org?
- LE has had plenty of people that beak the law are they not following there own rules?

Have they got a bad rap like the Pit Bull dog breed? Where some that think all are bad
I think you need to quit posting while drunk.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:31 PM
harleyguy5571
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 88 Likes on 49 Posts

kjsdvmk'nerjq]nvndfjpeowjfjafwe
krfgl'dfnl'bg'bf
oph[tirh[trh[ptp[pdpdk;d;s'l'al
als
ld
asl
fdkgfokgkkgkgkg';r;g';

And with that said...I'm going riding now!!

Old 05-11-2009, 02:17 PM
cowboy1
Road Warrior

I'm a catholic, biker, 1.5%...and am offended by all of this. By the way 1.5% means I wanna be a bad a$$ but am too afraid to go to prison and be celled up with Bubba...LOL...

Last edited by cowboy1; 05-11-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Nomad X
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by frenchman
If you'd spend as much time at clubhouses, trying to know these people, as you spend time reading crap, you wouldn't have to ask.
As for the rest: is there any big group of people out there without any black sheep?
By the way, I've read so many bad things about 1%ers, drinking, eating the wrong things, and sex, that I quit... Reading
Ha,ha,ha +1! Go Jean-Luc 1%er! Funny **** man

Old 05-11-2009, 03:34 PM
wulffe
Tourer

Well, Brad, I guess there are some things here that we just plain shouldn't discuss and apparently this is one of them. I didn't know that until today. I suspect that you were just trying to contribute and got slammed by some people who have been here longer and feel they should monitor and correct anyone who doesn't conform. Maybe someone should start up a sticky on topics that are verbotten

On topic , though, law enforcement and the Catholic church do not have the offences you mention as their purpose/livelihood. Some M/C clubs operate outside the law. All well and good to talk about 'doing their thing' and 'freedom' and all that but when the drugs and weapons start showing up in the schools; when straight citizens get ripped off or beat up .... I don't buy the freedom argument. I'm not ready to live in anarchy.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:59 PM
badinfluence63
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LEO's who violate the law exist but are the minority on the grand scale of actual numbers and comparitively speaking.

Catholic Priest who do not act priestly are a minority on the grand scale of actual numbers and comparitively speaking.

The 1%'ers as you mention, are by virtue of their choice, destined to go to jail and have trouble with the police at some point in time. There not pretending to be something other then what they are. I don't think there is any confusion to be clarified. I think the bigger question is which one is a socio-psychopath and which one is a normal person who just has a chip on his shoulder against society.

My only bone of contention with regards to 1%'ers is that is it really about brotherhood or money and they kill each other. WTF is that. If I had to watch out for local, state and federal LEO's AND then be hunted by others of my ilk........thats too much. Talk about throwing away a life. If everyone could agree to disagree, get on about business, they would be a force to be reckoned with. Until then its making the LEO's job easier.

Not saying I am right, its just my opinion and like azzholes everyone has one.

Last edited by badinfluence63; 05-11-2009 at 04:04 PM.

Quick Reply: 1%er-- Outlaws or Bike Enthusiast?