General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Excuse to avoid Ticket

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Blue Lead
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best Excuse to avoid Ticket

There have already been references to doughnut shops, but next time you're at one, get a hat from one the employees and keep it folded somewhere on your bike. If you're pulled over, just grab the hat and say "I'm heading to work, I work at Krispy Kreme!" They'll let you go for sure - They don't want ANYONE who works at a doughnut shop having a bad attitude towards cops. Too much cream I guess

Blue Lead

Old 05-12-2006, 01:05 PM
Fandango6
Road Warrior

A friend of mine was driving on Rt 70 in Maryland with two others in a pickup truck, this is years ago by the way. Anyway they were drinking some beers and soon had a nature call. They just pulled over to the side and were relieving themselves when a state trooper pulls up behind their truck and walks towrard them. My friend is trying to put his privites away and says out loud "uh uh were going to get a DOH" The officer says whats a DOH, to which he replies " Dicks on highway. He said the officer got laughing so bad, he just told them to get the hell off the highway next time and pulled off still chuckling.

Note: Back then it was not against the law to have an open container, you just couldn't be driving impaired.

Old 05-12-2006, 01:27 PM
aquaskiman
Tourer

My daughter (a tall good looking blond) was stopped for speeding in a firebird. When the officer came up to the window and told her she was speeding, she said no I wasn’t, I was only going 30 and pointed to the tach and gave him a big smile. He let her go.

Old 05-12-2006, 04:24 PM
AISTQM
Tourer
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

After getting a ticket on the interstate for doing 85 mph I pulled into the next rest stop to take a leak. While I was standing in front of the urinal the trooper who gave me the ticket pulled up to the urinal beside me. Looking straight ahead he said, Why didn't you tell me you had to ****? He didn't take it back though.