General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fingernail painter not being charged

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 02:41 AM
Trailfndr
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

This is the type of incedent that needs to be HIGHLY publized all over the world. The Media needs to wake up and start reporting NEWS and not the fluff that they call news. If these type of things were better known in the community, and prosoctuted properly, and fully, maybe some others will wake-up and start paying better attention to Bikes.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:09 AM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 21,364 Likes on 8,413 Posts

Pull her finger nails out with plyers...........

Old 05-07-2009, 03:27 AM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

All I can say write newspapers protest at the ride in don't let this escape the media. Draw attention anyway you can .. Negligent Homicide should be the least charge brought..

Old 05-07-2009, 05:17 AM
llbigbird
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

There had better be charges or you set a excuse for everyone to run down a motorcyclist and say" I had a momentary lapse" and get off free and clear. It really gets me upset to read this and not see charges pending right away.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:42 AM
Silverstone
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm absolutely sickened by this.
It's not for me to make comment about the laws in another country,but SURELY basic common decency should compel the "powers that be" to put this fingernail painter behind bars,no matter how "sorry" she is.
What price human life?
Ride free Anita Zaffke.

Last edited by Silverstone; 05-07-2009 at 05:44 AM.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:10 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

That cager drove with the attitude "my fingernails are more important than your life". If a judge don't punish her, who should? If this kind of accident was happening with a gun instead of a car, well, nobody would call it just an accident... To me, there's no difference.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:24 AM
CapnAdventure
Outstanding HDF Member
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
This just gets my blood boiling.

Accidents do happen and we are all human. But when you are driving a car, truck, bus, plane, train, boat or motorcycle you need to be focused on just that DRIVING and where you are going and who is around you and in front of you.

If you are drunk, texting, playing video games, on the cell phone, reading a book, putting on makeup, doing your nails or getting a blow job you are NOT focused and not taking your responsibility seriously and should go to jail for a long while to think about it.

I sure hope they don't disrespect the lady that died and her family by calling this an accident and letting this idiot off scott free.
I agree...this is just a travesty...everyone needs to register their outrage with this negligent sheriff's dept.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:42 AM
Squee
Cruiser

Originally Posted by ElectraDave
Almost makes me wanna help "paint" her fingernails with a ball pein hammer. WTF is on anyone's mind who does her f&cking nails while drving?

Well, apperently as long as we aren't paying attention we can "paint" her nails how ever we want and get away with it.

She had better be made an example of.
I would hate to lose even more faith in the justice system...

Old 05-07-2009, 06:57 AM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by xxxflhrci
Exactly. Just because she hasn't been charged doesn't mean that she won't charged. They are likely just getting their ducks in a row doing a complete investigation before they charge her.

I've personally been involved in cases that took nearly a year before charges were filed.
I know that's how it goes sometimes. And this is one 'sometime' I hope you are correct.

"F"ing Janklow got away with killing a biker here in Mn.
The LEO in the Cities, left turn into a biker, killed him, got away with it. S'posed to lose his license. Mysteriously, when he got stopped for a DUI 6 months later, he still had his driver's license.
PLENTY of precedent, "Killing a biker is NO BIG DEAL"

Yet they want to pass helmet laws, air bag mandates, HIGH viz clothing requirements, etc.
WHY? So we can compensate for the AZZHOAL drivers out there?
This makes my blood pressure go thru the friggin' roof.
NO ONE is 'responsible' for their actions any longer.

Her sentence, once she does her 'time', IF ANY by the looks of it, should be 100, 250, H*LL, make it 500, lectures at high schools, talking to driver's ed students, with a 10' x10' pic of Anita, and the crash scene.
EDUCATE the kids, and she is 'constantly reminded' everytime she gives a lecture.

Never mind, that is 'cruel and unusual'.

Old 05-07-2009, 07:20 AM
sldavis
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

[QUOTE=Dock Holiday;4963455]..... or getting a blow job..... [QUOTE]
Well now let's not get carried away......

Quick Reply: Fingernail painter not being charged