General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tampa Harley Davidson A Great Dealer..

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 04:45 PM
WgSkee
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tampa Harley Davidson A Great Dealer..

On December 15, 2005, I finished the paperwork for my 2006 FXDI and TAMPA HD scheduled a delivery to my house on December 17th, since I had no one to drop me off to ride it home, the round trip is about 70 miles... Well on December 16th I had a routine heart exam scheduled, In 1990 I had two heart attacks, so I have my heart checked yearly, no big deal... I thought... didn't turn out that way though.. They kept me in and gave me a quadrupal bypass... What transpired after on my bike was totally unexspected... My wife contacted. Lee Krause, my salesman from Tampa HD and explained the situation to him. Since I was scheduled to be operated on the 17th he moved my delivery to first thing in the morning.Believe it or not (I wanted to know I had it before I went in for the surgery...) it arrived just when Lee said it would. Art Goldberg the HD Technician that delivered it, knew my situation and to my wife he seemed very concerned, he put the bike into my garage and my wife said, he went over everything on the bike including finding sheets and material to cover it up, he knew it would be sitting for awhile and he wanted it to look good for me (I hadn't sat on it or even seen it yet) it was still in the shipping crate when I bought it.. so he wanted it sweet lookin..' my wife was impressed with his attitude and concern... From the time my wife called Lee until I got out of the hospital..
Lee called no less than half a dozen times... to find out how I was doing, it was very comforting for my family, but, it didn't stop there, Lee had two get well cards sent to me signed by the employees at the dealership..... even that, wasn't the end of it... When he found out I was being sent home, he sent a beautiful fruit basket from all of the dealership to my house... While home he called numerous times... Just checking up on me... When I was finally able to drive my car I rode over there to thank everybody... Lee got me as I walked in and man what a feelin'...seemed like everybody there from service to sales and all in between.. greeted me....Never in my life have I ever been treated this way by people who I didn't know... Now I know what they mean when they say your buying into a family when you buy a Harley.... As my wife said to Lee and Tampa HD... "One of the things that helped me pull through this whole thing, was knowing I had my Harley waiting for me..." So if anybody in the Tampa Bay area or anywhere for that matter, wants to deal with some really super people for a great bike or accessories go to Tampa HD.... This dealer and it's employees are what make Harley Davidson #1...

(I started riding my bike as soon as I got the ok from my doctor and have about 1,500+ miles and smiles)... See You Out There..
Walt Gretsky.. Ski..
Tampa Bay, FL.

Old 05-08-2006, 04:59 PM
zombie
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Tampa Harley Davidson A Great Dealer..

Glad to hear everything went off without a hitch (the bike and the surgery), and congrats on the new bike. You ought to repost this in the "Good Dealer Experiences" thread at the top of this forum page.

Good ridin'

Old 05-08-2006, 05:48 PM
WgSkee
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Zombie... Thanks.. Feels great riding again...Hmmmmm.... I used to race online with Zombie Racing League...

Old 05-08-2006, 06:34 PM
100thRK
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice to hear there are good dealerships out there. Unlike the one we have in SLidell, La!!