General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Riding Pet Peeves

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Low_Wider
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Perfect Storm - A woman(the younger the worse), a big SUV and a cellphone.......

Old 05-03-2009, 06:12 PM
dinahmoedave
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is another dumb poll for ya! Home many have or dont have a HD sticker on their vehicles? That is almost a extra warning signal to me around here, extra selfish aggressive driver alert! I am hopeing they dont have HD's.

Old 05-03-2009, 06:12 PM
cowboy1
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by 1FLTRI4ME
Asian(any make of car) or white woman driving Suburbans,Tahoes and Escalades!
Asian woman in a Tahoe full of kids, on the phone while eating and yelling at the kids...oh with glasses too...I actually saw that...

Old 05-03-2009, 06:16 PM
motordrum
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

People who don't understand the concept of 'yield', even when I am in a car.

Old 05-03-2009, 06:26 PM
RaoulDuke
Advanced

Originally Posted by cujo101
Hell, Everyone else on the road seems to bug me in some way or another. I'm just one big ole bundle of road rage.
+1. If I had a dime for every time I said, "C'mon, WTF?" during a ride, the bike'd be paid for.

Old 05-03-2009, 06:34 PM
RaoulDuke
Advanced

Originally Posted by dinahmoedave
There is another dumb poll for ya! Home many have or dont have a HD sticker on their vehicles? That is almost a extra warning signal to me around here, extra selfish aggressive driver alert! I am hopeing they dont have HD's.
You know, I'm not a fanboy about many things, but occasionally, I'm proud enough about something in my life that warrants slapping a sticker on something. To that end, I have a small HD sticker on the back window of my car.

Oddly enough, I hope that riders see the sticker and know they can trust me not to do some crazy ****-tard move. Not that I'm immune to ****-tard moves, but I'm always on the lookout for bikes.

Now, with THAT said, if you see me in my car, don't trust me. Don't trust ANYONE on four or more wheels.

Ever.

Old 05-03-2009, 06:39 PM
DMas
Road Master

Originally Posted by monstermidas
i hate tailgaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On my rearview mirrors it states: "Objects in Mirror are closer than they appear" i've had some people so close it felt like they were in my back pocket....

and ditto on the worst drivers....

Old 05-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Bar_Hopper
Tourer

absolute worst thing is people on their phones! its like as soon as they get in their car they completely stop paying attention and get on their phone!

i take that back... what pisses me off the most is anyone and everyone that tailgates... especially when they are on bikers asses

Old 05-03-2009, 07:03 PM
1skrewsloose
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Tailgating, then passing, then making a right 1/4 mi up the road.

Old 05-03-2009, 07:27 PM
rodnock
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My daughter! I absolutely will NOT ride in a car with her driving. Between the stereo and her road rage she is absolutely the worst driver I have ever seen. She is 21 and has been driving since she was 16 and hasn't learned a da&% thing from the 12 tickets and 5 accidents she has been in. Second is tailgaters. Those f&*^ing Bas*((*ds should all lose their licenses forever. There is no reason whatsoever to tailgate! Do they think the 2 seconds they will get there faster is that important. I have a tendancy to make them get there even slower when they tailgate me in my cage, but on the bike I take a deep breath and get out of their way.

Quick Reply: Riding Pet Peeves