Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Discount for Police

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 03:11 PM
tlb
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Actually we are a democratic republic, but thank you for trying. Just to let anyone know I have not bashed cops yet. I merely pointed out how they are the cause of their own problem. They are the ones who got upset.

Originally Posted by bfrmbama
Last I checked, we're a republic, not a democracy...

Old 04-15-2009, 03:15 PM
tlb
Elite HDF Member

I am sorry I just will not debate with someone I feel sorry for. I could prove all of points with quotes from the time of the formation of our nation. It would only be for my entertainment, since you are not capable of seeing beyond the blinders you have on. Again, thank you for helping me out.
Originally Posted by 10ring
With reasoning like that, I should think you win many debates.

Old 04-15-2009, 03:16 PM
RoadRunR
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Police and Fireman and EMT have a hard thankless job-yes they should get a discount.

But on the other hand if your a cop with the badge authority issue-no you don`t qualify.
So bring in your ticket book for the last two years and if you write stupid citations to bad you loose.

Old 04-15-2009, 03:33 PM
10ring
Road Captain

Originally Posted by tlb
I am sorry I just will not debate with someone I feel sorry for. I could prove all of points with quotes from the time of the formation of our nation. It would only be for my entertainment, since you are not capable of seeing beyond the blinders you have on. Again, thank you for helping me out.
Sir, you delude yourself.

Old 04-15-2009, 03:40 PM
bfrmbama
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tlb
Actually we are a democratic republic, but thank you for trying.
Wow, it must be nice to know everything. Your many friends must really enjoy your company....

Old 04-15-2009, 03:42 PM
marinepilot81
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Which JMB product do you prefer?
Assuming a sidecar mounted M2 isn't an option, you can't go wrong with a nicely tuned 1911. I carry a 10mm Dan Wesson...open carry where freedom is permitted.

Society, through it's lawmakers, says it shall be law. Police are sworn to uphold said law. If every cop chose to enforce only the laws he/she agreed with they'd all be fired in short order.
Good. And with the lawmakers suddenly without protection they might be more willing to revisit their policies and embrace freedom once again.

When Cops protect in TANDEM with with the people I'll offer a discount. Once stripped of my liberties with forced reliance upon the Cops, I develop a distaste for the badge.

Old 04-15-2009, 03:49 PM
10ring
Road Captain

Originally Posted by marinepilot81
Assuming a sidecar mounted M2 isn't an option, you can't go wrong with a nicely tuned 1911. I carry a 10mm Dan Wesson...open carry where freedom is permitted.
That just busted me up! Good choice.

Old 04-15-2009, 03:53 PM
sparky1
Road Captain

Can't we all just get along.

Old 04-15-2009, 03:53 PM
10ring
Road Captain

Originally Posted by tlb
Actually we are a democratic republic, but thank you for trying.

U.S Constitution
Article IV, Section 4: "The United States shall quarantee to every state in this union a Republican Form of Government."

Written by,you know, those guys.....

Old 04-15-2009, 03:56 PM
tlb
Elite HDF Member

I do not need lots of friends to, quantify my existence. But, at least my friends are capable of more than just a few grunts.
I can see how Nietzsche had people such as yourself in mind when he wrote. Just go and be part of the herd. Do you have that same blank look on your face that cows in feedlots do?

Originally Posted by bfrmbama
Wow, it must be nice to know everything. Your many friends must really enjoy your company....

Quick Reply: Discount for Police