General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new american thunder

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 07:42 AM
ron bayless
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default new american thunder

I just watched the show.I was disappointed.Miss I miss Michelle already.I htought it was AMERICAN thunder.Not somc chick touring star honda suzuki and yamaha looking for her first bike.Not several minutes spent watching customizing a 900 vulcan, even a stereo?
What happened to custom bikes with harley sounds,harley or s and s engines, with Harley loving riders going to cool places? Man, I hope they dont do the metric thing every time.There is a show dedicated to them already.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:49 AM
BlackRob
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree 100%. Haven't seen the new one yet but American Thunder should be AMERICAN Thunder. I will miss Michelle and those tight shirts she was always wearing. Mmmm...I like boobies.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:50 AM
Danowert
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get use to it. The rubs cannot afford HD's and the market share is swinging to metrics right now based on price and availablity of low priced floor models that can be ridden out of the dealers door for under $10,000. There are a lot more aftermarket parts available now for the metrics.

The show sucked so bad I only got through to the second commercial break. More power to you if you made it all the way through.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:56 AM
dreamer65
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

has to be the the one of the worse shows on speed channel,it make all that nascar crap look good.
and that dumb bit8h CHARTIY and her fake *****, is she a **** star or something? johnny pag? what kinda motor does he put in those crapcycles?

Old 04-09-2009, 07:56 AM
piasspj
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 327 Likes on 189 Posts

I actually liked it better than what it had become. It was more like the show started out, less like an infomercial for Kuryakin.
They had a better variety of bikes also less fluff.
They did show metric cruisers and sport bikes and customs. They had more Harley's than the others, A few sportsters and a V rod. The bike they did the biggest piece on was the XR1200 and included a short history of the XR750.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:14 AM
King FLH
Road Captain
Received 38 Likes on 13 Posts

Speed channel sucks these days. Constant reruns of Pinks, pimp my ride, unique whips, and crap like that. Also, all that nascar stuff. Talk about boring. A bunch of boring talk about a boring show (it ain't no "sport", sorry) the one with the most money wins.
And now we have the new American Thunder. I would have expected nothing less from that channel.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:16 AM
nhbouncer
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dreamer65
has to be the the one of the worse shows on speed channel,it make all that nascar crap look good.
and that dumb bit8h CHARTIY and her fake *****, is she a **** star or something? johnny pag? what kinda motor does he put in those crapcycles?
Well I wouldn't agree with the knock towards Charity as she is hot as hell! But Johnny Pag cycles that is laughable I looked him up online his bikes all have 300cc motors pretty much a joke really.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:17 AM
Geoff
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 634 Likes on 394 Posts

I missed the show, but I can't imagine it being any worse than the infommercial it used to be.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Redleg by God!
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Watched it the last two weeks and was disappointed. Charity is fine to look at but couldn't be any more of an air head if she tried. I don't mind the metric stuff as long as it is kept to a minimum.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:50 AM
Mikind7
Road Captain
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

American Thunder has been going downhill for awhile but now it's just a joke, Speed channel should get a clue...

Quick Reply: new american thunder