General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I got a "9 bikes in a tunnel" chubby

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 12:04 AM
XKROME
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Default I got a "9 bikes in a tunnel" chubby

I finally got a full dayz ride in with about half of the local club i joined. Rode through the Columbia River Gorge, up Oregon side and back Washington. 8 Harley's and a Victory in a tunnel, on key, all down shift, gun about half way through, decel popping, fire, more gunning.....It's so good to be back.

Old 04-05-2009, 01:02 AM
Softtail Deluxe
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like you had a great ride with you brothers . My best ridin buddy lives a couple hours away from me . I usually only see him on the weekends . If I'm off that is . My closest buddy , is almost an idiot with the way he rides . So I've got to watch him so he don't get himself killed . he rides a big suzuki bull horn , or whatever it is . But he thinks it's a sport bike . He scrapes his floorboords alot . First time he did it he almost went down . And that's also the 1st day we road together . I had to show him were his gas tank was . What a day ..............kev

Old 04-05-2009, 09:06 AM
XKROME
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Softtail Deluxe
Sounds like you had a great ride with you brothers . My best ridin buddy lives a couple hours away from me . I usually only see him on the weekends . If I'm off that is . My closest buddy , is almost an idiot with the way he rides . So I've got to watch him so he don't get himself killed . he rides a big suzuki bull horn , or whatever it is . But he thinks it's a sport bike . He scrapes his floorboords alot . First time he did it he almost went down . And that's also the 1st day we road together . I had to show him were his gas tank was . What a day ..............kev
hope you can help him keep it upright till he figures it out

Old 04-05-2009, 01:34 PM
travis dasher
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did a memorial ride about a month ago for a fallen LVMC member out here in Hawaii. We had about 120 bikes rolling through the H-3 tunnel and on cue all of us revved our bikes through that tunnel. It was a sight to see and hear.

Fair wind and following seas Boats...