Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New American Thunder - TV Show

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 06:26 AM
Trashpunk63
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Snoozefest zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 04-02-2009, 06:33 AM
jefnightrain
Tourer

I thought the show was pretty bad. Coulby at least had some personality when he was on survivor. I think he left it there, cause he didn't bring it to this show. I was no Michelle fan but at least she had some camera personality....and a decent rack.

Old 04-02-2009, 06:54 AM
kickstart pan
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF is it with this ART obsession ?
Every bike builder is a freakin artist now

Not too bad a show, but lots of goober action, learning to ride a bike while wearing a fashion show ?
Skateboarding at a bike show ?
All kinds of mixed appeal (barf)- searching for an audience.

I'll watch it again , everything is useful, somethings can serve as a bad example

Old 04-02-2009, 08:00 AM
1984Ironhead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 62 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Fastfwd
LOL, I get maybe, what, 2 programs about motorcycles? I’m going to keep watching it. I thought it was about the same as always, but that’s alright with me.

I love those Brass ***** bobbers…….$15k? Really?

If that chick riding the bike for the first time only weighs 105lbs – 20lbs of it must be *****! LOL Sweet! Seriously, how can they do a segment on teaching somebody to ride with those boots she was wearing? LOL were they suede with heels?

Kind of looked funny seeing her ""learn"" with heels on!
Yes on that brass ***** bobber... .... I wonder how fast the custom market has fallen ?

Old 04-02-2009, 08:06 AM
roofer
Road Master

Was not impressed the girl with the heels was a joke, I wish they would bring back the old American Thunder from years back or come out on dvd so I can see episodes I missed

Old 04-02-2009, 08:34 AM
Lone Wolf In Canada
Intermediate

First I heard of it last night when I was searching for something to watch. "New" American Thunder... I tuned in. WTF? Who is this Colby dude. He doesn't seem sincere into bikes. Yes that cutie with the ***** and boots trying to ride. Come on. This show went into a commercial every 5 minutes up here in Canada and they lost me there as I channel hopped, every time I came back it was a different commercial set.
I hated the old show's Jay Barbieri doing his bike improvement things all the time. But I liked Michelle, yes she hiped up the intro for her boss Jay Barbieri's arrivals but at least she looked interested in the bikes and she was easy to look at. I met her once in Toronto and she really was tired but continued to be nice and friendly to her fans and we appreciated that. I think this "new" thunder version will die a quick death. These new hosts aren't riders, they're movie stars, and its obvious. Overall, now a boring show. Too bad. I'll stick to our (Canada's) own version of bike TV... "Biker TV" which has Canada's female bike sweetheart Heather Ireland. Yes she really rides and rides a lot. It's typically Canadian (no professional back drops or high end dialogue) but that's what makes it real.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:43 AM
obonaven
Road Master

F'ing DVR missed it. I had "American Thunder" setup to record new episodes from last season. Well this season the show is called "New American Thunder". I think I got it this AM as a repeat. Better to wathc this then nothing at all I guess.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:46 AM
oldmanwayne
Road Captain
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

not impressed!!!

Old 04-02-2009, 08:50 AM
dreamer65
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

that was the worse bike show ever!!!! I was looking for something interestingit sucked you'd think the producers would pull out a show that would knock it out of the park but no just some mindless crap.
I will log on to speedchannel and tell the the same thing it sucked.
these host suck

Old 04-02-2009, 08:57 AM
ord sgt
Grand HDF Member

Received 147 Likes on 100 Posts

I wasn't impressed with the new show. Format seemed lame. We need a good looking woman to help keep the interest.

Quick Reply: New American Thunder - TV Show