General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New American Thunder - TV Show

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Pablo22
Road Warrior
Received 49 Likes on 24 Posts

F'in SUCKED! The guys from Limp Nickie looked like they wanted to kick colby's yuppie ***! He's so fake he might be a chick! Three commercial breaks in the first 12 minutes - it was bad. Bring back Michelle!!!

Old 04-01-2009, 11:48 PM
primdl
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pretty lame is right...think I'll take it off my series recording. More commercial time than program.

Old 04-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Fastfwd
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LOL, I get maybe, what, 2 programs about motorcycles? I’m going to keep watching it. I thought it was about the same as always, but that’s alright with me.

I love those Brass ***** bobbers…….$15k? Really?

If that chick riding the bike for the first time only weighs 105lbs – 20lbs of it must be *****! LOL Sweet! Seriously, how can they do a segment on teaching somebody to ride with those boots she was wearing? LOL were they suede with heels?

Old 04-02-2009, 12:19 AM
PaFatboy
Tourer

I just watched the show at 12pm, I wasn't impressed..... I liked the older shows style, yeah, I know that most didn't like Michelle, didn't matter one way or the other to me. I'll have to watch a few more to get used to it I reckon. It's still about bikes, better than watching the Samo Samo News.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:01 AM
SecretAgent
Cruiser

just as bad as before, except now they're just trying to hit up the younger demographic. same bs advertising crap.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:20 AM
Avmech97
Road Master
Thumbs down American Thunder

It was ok. I watched it Wed. night but was,nt very impressed with it. As some others have said it was kind of lame. Hopefully it was just a lousy start and things will get better.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:45 AM
MOSTWANTED
Road Captain

I'll watch anything with motorcycles in it. 'ell, I was watchen the sport bike show earlier today with the sturgis coverage. At least they showed a little Jason Pullman stunting. Wasn't alot of commercials or product pimping either. Just don't care much for sportbikes myself. Could do without the street language that I don't understand as well.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:52 AM
wulffe
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pretty lame but with the 30 second and 5 minute skips programmed on my DVR remote I'll keep the series recording (commericals don't bother me none) for the eye candy factor.

Old 04-02-2009, 06:13 AM
roadking1893
Tourer

I am not one to schedule my nights just to watch a particular show, but last night I did. I was not pleased with the show at all, then again I rarely watch TV. I have seen several clips of V-Twin show which I think has a better format than American thunder. since I started riding I try to catch a clip or two of TV shows about bikes, (No not the sport bike show) just to see what's out there as far as part and new accessories.

Anyone remember the name of the company who did the DEMO on the wireless rider to rider communication?

Old 04-02-2009, 06:26 AM
King FLH
Road Captain
Received 38 Likes on 13 Posts

I had it on. Kinda boring. Like all TV programming now, it was a commercial fest. Clicked away during some,and forgot all about going back to it. Guess it wasn't that good.

Quick Reply: New American Thunder - TV Show