Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New American Thunder - TV Show

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 03:08 PM
SciFiGuy
Road Master
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Colby Donaldson - Runner Up on Survivor: The Australian Outback

Alana Grace - Alana Grace is an American actress and singer-songwriter who is best known for her song "Black Roses Red" on the soundtrack of the movie Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

Charity Hodges - If you haven't seen Charity Hodges in her guest appearance on the CBS hit sitcom Two and a Half Men where she starred alongside Charlie Sheen, then you might have seen her as the host of the racing-themed show NOPI Tunervision.

Old 03-30-2009, 03:18 PM
wolfshead1
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Met Michelle last yr. at a bike meet her clothing display was next to my hat display.I had watched the show occasionally and she was great to talk to.I found her down to earth and was a biker.I saw her up close with no makeup on hot dusty days she is as beautiful next to you as she is on TV.Her clothing line is Tribal Country I think.

Old 03-30-2009, 09:26 PM
Tony P
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 344 Likes on 212 Posts

Originally Posted by eddie31770
This is what is under the episode guide. Colby is from the first or second year of Survivor. Not sure about Alana

"Colby Donaldson travels to Sturgis, South Dakota in the dead of winter; Alana Grace reports from Harleys-Davidson�s woman filmmaker competition, �Bike, Cameras, Action.� Charity Hodges finally makes the commitment to begin her Rider�s Edge motorcycle class. "
Colby? Do any of them know which side to mount a motorcycle? This sounds lame...

Old 03-30-2009, 09:29 PM
Geoff
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 639 Likes on 399 Posts

Originally Posted by 55Bubba
Didn't see Michelle or the twins mentioned in the ad. I hope it more than a shill for Kuryakin or an infomercial as so many of the Michelle shows were.

Bubba
I agree.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:03 AM
Lincoln33
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by doc_cj
Gonna miss Michelle ... anyone know why she's not coming back? I didn't mind the Kuryakyn stuff, since I've have lots of it on different bikes over the years. I just get tired of the continued focus on "custom" and "chopper" stuff. I'd love to see more on touring and real rides ... not just trailer queens.
I dont know why Michelles gone but looking at the new cast I'd guess their going for younger demographics. I agree with the others saying the show is an infomercial but it's about motorcycles so my DVR's set.

Old 03-31-2009, 07:15 AM
eddie31770
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

It looks like Michelle comess back for episode 3

Hot Bike Shows - Michele Smith attends the Chicago Bike Show; after trying out dozens of new bikes at the International Motorcycle Show, Charity Hodges finds a killer 300 CC pink…
Michele Smith attends the Chicago Bike Show; after trying out dozens of new bikes at the International Motorcycle Show, Charity Hodges finds a killer 300 CC pink chopper.

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/new-...nder/episodes/

Old 03-31-2009, 10:38 AM
cowboy1
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigskyhd
Looking forward to seeing it. I guess Michelle is gone, along with Jay Barbieri....
It will be great if she is gone as she is such a moron. From what I understand Jay was the producer so he may be around and just behind the schene.

Old 03-31-2009, 10:40 AM
cowboy1
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wolfshead1
Met Michelle last yr. at a bike meet her clothing display was next to my hat display.I had watched the show occasionally and she was great to talk to.I found her down to earth and was a biker.I saw her up close with no makeup on hot dusty days she is as beautiful next to you as she is on TV.Her clothing line is Tribal Country I think.
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beerholder cuz we saw her in Santa Maria last summer and she looked like you beat her face with a bag of hot nickles...

Old 04-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Akitakoi
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Starting right now.

Old 04-01-2009, 11:37 PM
MOSTWANTED
Road Captain

Well.......how was it? I am at work. No tv here!

Quick Reply: New American Thunder - TV Show