General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Neighbors who do not like motorcycles.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 06:22 PM
deni
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've been away for a few days. I see this thread is still alive. If you really want to get even with the guy, just make him read all the posts in this thread.

Old 03-19-2009, 06:34 PM
trafficjams
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Get it on video.

Old 03-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Other Sheep
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I think Phishguy has given some of the best entertainment for weeks. First King Chuck will NEVER come around and next we hear that he wants to help with the driveway. King Chuck accosts Phishguys girlfriend and all he does is come on here to ask what to do. Then the King ends up with a key to his girlfriends house. Amusing story.

Old 03-19-2009, 08:22 PM
Phlsphyguy
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Obviously, Mr. Sheep Lover, you haven't read the posts accurately. You have all the facts jumbled and scrambled, much like your brain. Do you know the difference between present tense and past tense? If you read carefully, I mention things that have happened in the past and combine them, in the same post, with things from the present. Any 2nd grader can figure that out. Hmmm...maybe you didn't make it past 1st grade?

Referring to a past post, I could give you names of people to call, the police station and officers names to contact, but it would be in vain simply because you don't want to believe this to be true. You started on a path of disbelief and to admit that maybe you were wrong is unfathomable in your tenets.

From Merriam-Webster: Phishing: A scam by which an email user is duped into revealing confidential information which the scammer can use illicitly.

Hmm..your wanting personal information and asking repeatedly..YOU sound more like a phisher than me, since I have not asked or wanted ANY type of personal information from anyone.

Honestly, I never expected to be flamed in writing the original post. You are the only one who did. What does that say about you?

Old 03-19-2009, 08:58 PM
Jon H
Road Master

I'm not sure where you are at [location].
One step would be to go your local 'legal aid' office in your county.

Some wild ideas in this forum.
Don't go and try something dumb.

A face to face meeting with someone in 'legal aid' office just might help.
THINK: As the facts are unfolding, you just might regret any premature action on your behalf.
It seems you are doing just fine: that is asking for, and getting feedback.

I know this is going to sound stupid: "DON'T STRESS".

Old 03-19-2009, 11:23 PM
Juve996
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Phlsphyguy
Obviously, Mr. Sheep Lover

Humm... Flattery will get you everywhere.. >.>

Old 03-19-2009, 11:57 PM
roadking2014
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Smile

woh!!!! this is great...the GF's neighbor is playing him like an ipod and he takes shot at
other sheep for kiddin at him.....

Old 03-20-2009, 12:15 AM
Other Sheep
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Phisguy, Repeatedly asking for info means asking more than once which I haven't done. Personal info would probably include more than a name, unless you're paranoid. And I never did call your gf a liar. In fact I don't think she has ever been on this forum or any other that I know of. You're making stuff up again.

Old 03-20-2009, 08:04 AM
Phlsphyguy
Advanced

Originally Posted by orangevette
woh!!!! this is great...the GF's neighbor is playing him like an ipod and he takes shot at
other sheep for kiddin at him.....
Interesting, Other Sheep can call me names such as Phishguy and also call me a liar, but that is ok...I poke fun and you you chide me....I seriously doubt he is just "kiddin" based on his posts. Furthermore, the neighbor isn't playing me like an Ipod..I nipped that in the bud two days ago and we haven't had a problem since. Guts and guns only get you so far....

I have noticed other threads whereby Other Sheep has questioned the validity of the poster. This guy has some serious issues.

Unlike you, Other Sheep, I can admit when I am wrong. No, you didn't call my GF a liar, but since she is part of this situation, you, in an indirect way, have called her a liar. You did ask for names which is enough for phishing...geez...is this your comeback from my last post-it is pretty lame.

Old 03-20-2009, 09:02 AM
jluvs2ride
Elite HDF Member
Location: Back in the Good Ole USA. South Carolina to be exact.
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Y'all got any popcorn?

Quick Reply: Neighbors who do not like motorcycles.