General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Neighbors who do not like motorcycles.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 12:11 AM
roadking2014
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

post his address and phone number.....email too if you know it....
we can have some fun with this too....

Old 03-19-2009, 12:26 AM
Juve996
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by donr101395
Don't know where this is, but at 42 I've never given a key to my neighbor for anything.
I'm with him on this one..

Old 03-19-2009, 07:42 AM
Mark g
Outstanding HDF Member

Walking in my girls house uninvited would happen once! He wouldn't live to do it a second time!!!!

What ya gonna do ,wait til he rapes her?

Old 03-19-2009, 07:51 AM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have 2 different neighbors keys, they are my parents neighbors actually. I used to watch their houses for them. I even have one neighbors alarm code. But I probably wouldn't forget that I gave a key to someone. But just because The king has a key still doesn't give him the right to just walk in whenever.

Old 03-19-2009, 07:57 AM
Phlsphyguy
Advanced

Originally Posted by Juve996
I'm with him on this one..
I spoke with the GF's mom last night (she lives in NJ) and it turns out that she is the one who gave the king the key to the house (that is why my GF *forgot* she gave it to him-she never did!) It has been proven that memory is a very subjective thing-we believe we have done something when in fact we did not) The fact that she is deaf causes her to process things differently than hearing-abled people. Deaf people rely more on sight and interpretation of their surroundings and it takes them longer to assimilate and process the data coming in-we (hearing abled) can process things much more quickly beause we have out hearing.

Her mom thought that Charlie seemed like a good neighbor because he is so "helpful" I think he is helpful because it is a control thing on his part-he wants to exercise his control over everything. Last Summer he tried to "help" me fill in some driveway cracks and had to direct me as to what the "right" way to do it. I told him that I didn't need his help and was perfectly capable of doing it myself. He puffed off in a tizzy because I did it my way and not his. So, her mom thought she was doing the right thing-her daughter all alone -it was a *good* idea to give a kind neighbor a key (many years ago) in case something went wrong. So, my GF didn't know he had it.

No one has a key to my house, business or otherwise. I was at HoDo's (Home Depot) last night getting new locks for her. Now I wonder how many times he entered her house without her knowing it?

Today, I am contacting the local PA Fish & Game Officer with the details of the firearms and hunting issues. Game officers have more arrest powers than the local police, so I am going to explore that avenue.

Old 03-19-2009, 11:19 AM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Watchout, cuz in the movie lakeview terrace the cop neighbor had a guy go into the house and break everything. he even pee'd all over the womans clothes. That would freak me out thinking someone might have entered more than once..

Old 03-19-2009, 12:47 PM
tda69
Stellar HDF Member
Received 78 Likes on 33 Posts

Wow! Pretty brazen if you ask me. He's lucky to be alive....walking in to someone's house uninvited could get him shot.

Old 03-19-2009, 01:38 PM
jluvs2ride
Elite HDF Member
Location: Back in the Good Ole USA. South Carolina to be exact.
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Put his name and home and work mailing addresses on every gay **** mailing list in the world.

Old 03-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Juve996
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Phlsphyguy
I spoke with the GF's mom last night (she lives in NJ) and it turns out that she is the one who gave the king the key to the house (that is why my GF *forgot* she gave it to him-she never did!) It has been proven that memory is a very subjective thing-we believe we have done something when in fact we did not) The fact that she is deaf causes her to process things differently than hearing-abled people. Deaf people rely more on sight and interpretation of their surroundings and it takes them longer to assimilate and process the data coming in-we (hearing abled) can process things much more quickly beause we have out hearing.

Her mom thought that Charlie seemed like a good neighbor because he is so "helpful" I think he is helpful because it is a control thing on his part-he wants to exercise his control over everything. Last Summer he tried to "help" me fill in some driveway cracks and had to direct me as to what the "right" way to do it. I told him that I didn't need his help and was perfectly capable of doing it myself. He puffed off in a tizzy because I did it my way and not his. So, her mom thought she was doing the right thing-her daughter all alone -it was a *good* idea to give a kind neighbor a key (many years ago) in case something went wrong. So, my GF didn't know he had it.

No one has a key to my house, business or otherwise. I was at HoDo's (Home Depot) last night getting new locks for her. Now I wonder how many times he entered her house without her knowing it?

Today, I am contacting the local PA Fish & Game Officer with the details of the firearms and hunting issues. Game officers have more arrest powers than the local police, so I am going to explore that avenue.
I totally understand the stress and anxiety you must feel with this whole ordeal. This is really nobody's fault, it's just the circumstances with the fact that your GF is deaf, this guy being a ex-cop, having keys etc. The whole thing just flippin sucks. I know a lot of times we inside this forum kid around and make light of sometimes serious situations when we should not. I can't immagine how I would respond in your situation. The fact that he may walk in and she doesn't hear him just doesn't compute for me. The bottom line is, you can't be there with her all the time. I would do exactly what you're doing.
1. Make the home secure (which you're doing), and mean everything. You can get your local Police come out and they will help you secure the house.
2. File complaints and get this stuff on record.
3. In light of the fact that the key was given to him, you must establish with a witness that he is no longer allowed on your GF's property for any reason.
I really hope everything works out for both of you so you can sleep good at night and not worry about this.

Old 03-19-2009, 04:48 PM
jluvs2ride
Elite HDF Member
Location: Back in the Good Ole USA. South Carolina to be exact.
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Change the locks on her doors. He may have made a copy. Maybe he planted cameras in her house. That has happened before.

Quick Reply: Neighbors who do not like motorcycles.