General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Neighbors who do not like motorcycles.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 08:57 AM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So What's the outcome??? And when's the BBQ. I'll be headed your way in July for the Carlisle Bike Fest.

Old 03-18-2009, 09:08 AM
Phlsphyguy
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by semerson

YOU ARE TRULY BADA$$! I never would have thought of roasting him and serving him to your friends! Much more effective than brass knuckles!
We thought of that..but I would have to trim away so much fat that there would hardly be any meat left to serve the guests. You should see him in the summer in his tight swim trunks..it is enough to make anyone hurl...

Old 03-18-2009, 09:13 AM
Phlsphyguy
Advanced

Originally Posted by BiggDogg
So What's the outcome??? And when's the BBQ. I'll be headed your way in July for the Carlisle Bike Fest.
We don't have a set date yet, as it is dependent upon my friend's band and what dates they have open, but I figure it will be in July since I was told that they have a few weekend dates available. You are welcome to stop by.

Old 03-18-2009, 09:20 AM
thomaskray
Road Master

If that SOB walked in my house un-invited and harassed my wife, I'd put a .44 slug in his ***. He's not a cop anymore.

Old 03-18-2009, 09:38 AM
Skitzer
Road Master

Originally Posted by Phlsphyguy
We don't have a set date yet, as it is dependent upon my friend's band and what dates they have open, but I figure it will be in July since I was told that they have a few weekend dates available. You are welcome to stop by.
Better watch what you say ...... you might end up with 50 or 60 hungry bikers with their Ol' Ladys showing up at your picnic LOL!
Could be a problem too if your ******* neighbor shows up ....... a few of those bikers might stomp a mudhole in his *** and we all know that wouldn't be cool, right?

Old 03-18-2009, 09:38 AM
L3ft2
Road Captain

That kinda stuff doesn't happen here in Texas. With the Castle domain law they KNOW what would happen to them if they walked in a house uninvited.

I haven't read how your day at the police station worked out for you. Are they going to do anything?

Old 03-18-2009, 09:42 AM
n4toc
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by semerson

YOU ARE TRULY BADA$$! I never would have thought of roasting him and serving him to your friends! Much more effective than brass knuckles!
That had me spitting coffee on my keyboard! LOL.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:12 AM
hotrodsandharleys73
Road Master

This story makes me appreciate the neighbors I have, we have quite a few bikers that live close and the non-bikers have never said a word. If I ever had a neighbor that made a unjustified complaint they would find out just how loud they really can be, and how many bikers I know that could come and visit. I don't see any chance of a complaint for me as I am like JK and have all the tools to fix everybody's crap when it breaks!!

Old 03-18-2009, 11:25 AM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Phlsphyguy
That would be sweet. Let me know.

I have a douche of a neighbor that lives in my apartment complex. She bought a new Benz so now she takes up my parking spot everyday because its the closest on the end so its more unlikely to get scratches on it. So now I always have to find parking elsewhere for my car. Well once the weather warms up (and I remove my bike from my parents garage) i plan on keeping my bike in the spot and my car in the spot. and If she says anything to me about having 2 vehicles. she is going to have exhaust marks all over the side of her precious car. Erly morning Warm ups anyone??

Old 03-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Phlsphyguy
Advanced

Originally Posted by L3ft2
That kinda stuff doesn't happen here in Texas. With the Castle domain law they KNOW what would happen to them if they walked in a house uninvited.

I haven't read how your day at the police station worked out for you. Are they going to do anything?
We are going to go after work today...I have my business to run and she has work, so we have to wait until after business hours. Honestly, I don't know what to expect.

Quick Reply: Neighbors who do not like motorcycles.