General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Neighbors who do not like motorcycles.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 02:57 AM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

O.K. I'm back. Dangit geezer, don't do that. Ya got me spittin' coffee outta my nose.

Old 03-18-2009, 03:31 AM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

AllI can say is I'm glad I live in a bike friendly neighborhood. Bikes up and down the street all the time. Bikes next door and one across the street. If this guy was my neighbor, (if this somewhat odd sounding story is true), he would not pull this crap with me. I'm on a wave not wave basis with my neighbors. Don't know'em don't want to. Been here 17 years and we all get along great. We just don't f**k with each other.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:03 AM
SMOKEin
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Didn't read 11 pages, but your 1st step should be to man up and talk to him yourself.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:10 AM
deni
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Disregard my earlier post, I slept on it & now I'm thinking, dress up as a giant gay prairie dog with spurs & threaten him with rough sex. Good luck.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:33 AM
SeniorChief56
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 17,542 Likes on 5,081 Posts

Do you have a few Harley buddies that could get together one day and park in front of his house or across the street for a "smokebreak"?

Old 03-18-2009, 08:34 AM
Phlsphyguy
Advanced

Originally Posted by Other Sheep
Instead of all that why don't you give us the names of eight of your local hog members who you say you are friends with. That easier to check on.
Honestly, it is guys like you that make people NOT want to post anything or contribute to the MSG board. Your attitude just displays how myopic you really are. Personally, I have no problem listing members that we know of the local HOG chapter (which is sponsored by Blockers). I think they would have issues with that (publishing their names on the MSG board). Instead, I make an offer to anyone living in eastern PA to come and visit and see for yourself..interview neighbors, etc. I know WiredWilly is from East Stroudsburg, which is about 20+ miles north of me and also KRwould is from PA. If they want to get in touch with me, I'll give them my address.

I still don't think that would satisfy your *need* for proof, but I am willing to make that offer. I have known people like you and even in the face of objective imperious fact, your ego won't allow any lattitude for you to accept the truth.

Furthermore, I am not going to shoot him when and if he enters the house since he is familiar to me and I am sure I don't get a blank check
to shoot ANYONE who enters unlawfully-familiar or unfamiliar. The reason the door was unlocked when he came in was because her mom was going in and out of the back door doing yard clean-up and she ran to Home Depot. I believe that remaining cool and collected and not going off on a tangent, like the king would do, is the prudent thing to do. Thinking before acting is the smartest approach. That is why we are going to the police today to lay out our case. He already has at least one complaint filed against him for the throw-the-kid-over-the-bridge incident. Believe me, I will word and plead my case in such a manner that the police will have to say something to him-esp. about the unlawful firearm discharge and illegal hunting around a school and nursing home.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:39 AM
deni
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So you didn't like the giant prairie dog idea ?

just havn' fun

Old 03-18-2009, 08:43 AM
weezo
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Phlsphyguy

Furthermore, every year we have a pig roast for our friends that is usually at a picnic grove. This year we are having it at her house and inviting all our HOG friends. Live music, food, and beverages...

YOU ARE TRULY BADA$$! I never would have thought of roasting him and serving him to your friends! Much more effective than brass knuckles!

Old 03-18-2009, 08:49 AM
n4toc
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[/QUOTE]I came up with the idea of calling 911 and saying I heard shots in back of the school and soccer fields. Also mentioning the address (his) that I heard the shots around. The police would probably send the swat team since a school is involved.[/QUOTE]

I think I like this idea better than any I have read so far. It's almost evil... hehehe

[/QUOTE]By the way, how many posts does it take for someone to be deemed credible?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. Haven't found the answer to that one yet...

Old 03-18-2009, 08:54 AM
Phlsphyguy
Advanced

Originally Posted by deni
So you didn't like the giant prairie dog idea ?

just havn' fun
I loved the idea! But I don't want to scare the neighborhood kids...

Quick Reply: Neighbors who do not like motorcycles.