General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Neighbors who do not like motorcycles.

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 10:54 PM
03ultra100th
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As I read this I just can't believe you have not put a stop to this! Not by violence, but by legal means. Shooting and hunting in a residential area, bullying your girlfriend, walking into her home, something doesn't smell right. No one would put up with this. You or your GF may not like confrontations, which is fine, but there are many legal means at your disposal. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but sounds like a St. Patty's Day story to me. No man, or woman, would put up with this.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:04 PM
cbigbie191
Road Master

Personally, I would just shoot him when he walks into your girlfriends house. But that's me.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:08 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by murd
He's expecting you to be a biker.So, next time he enters the house, I want you to punch him in the throat andcall the authorities! Enough of this nonsense!
+1 Murd... I live in PA... set the date for the barbecue and I will be there!!

Old 03-17-2009, 11:52 PM
Juve996
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Phlsphyguy
He also walks into her house (unlawful entry) and does not have permission to do so.

I learned yesterday that he used to be a cop about 10-15 years ago..and that says it all for me..a control freak spoiled little boy who gets his rocks off by telling everyone how he wants things and can't play nice with the other children...

ANyone else have similar problems?
Next time he walked into my house I would have to introduce him to my two friends, Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson and their cousin Mr. Beretta. Shurely you're joking, he does not walk into her house without being let in..! The next time he did that in my house he'd be one dead former cop. Bud, once he crosses that threshold, he's fair game. You ask "what the hell are you doing in here" as he's bleeding on your floor. I just saw that movie Lakeview Terrace a few days ago and this sounds close to what that guy was all about. This is scary chit. You and your GF have a right to protect your home. Police can't just barge in and enter your house without a warrant. Honestly this guy's days are numbered if he keeps down this road, he's gonna **** somebody off and that'll be that..

Old 03-17-2009, 11:55 PM
7/11 The Crapshooter
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Juve996
Police can't just barge in and enter your house without a warrant.
Sure they can if it's under the right circumstances and this obviously isn't one of them.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:58 PM
monstead
Club Member
Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM when I can find the time....
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jon H
In case any of you did not notice, this person has only 10 posts
And you only have 127...why does that matter in this case? Get over yourself.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:12 AM
Juve996
Road Captain

Originally Posted by 7/11 The Crapshooter
Sure they can if it's under the right circumstances and this obviously isn't one of them.
OK, I'll give you that..

Old 03-18-2009, 01:26 AM
lovemydeluxe
Advanced

wow. that story is very similar to the problem ive had with my neighbor. he keeps saying that he's gonna phone the cops on me... i tell him to go right ahead, the cops will laugh at him. he also said that its "illegal" to ride a bike before 7am and after 10pm. thats when i laughed at him. i have a deluxe with vance & hines longshots and stage 1. in the morning, i roll my bike out on the street and start it, and the instant its running, i idle 2 blocks and let it warm up on the 4 lane. at night, i shut it off 2 blocks away and roll to my house, as to not upset my other neightbors. i could care less about mr. illegal. glad to see im not the only one who has these problems.

Old 03-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Yonaton
Not Smart Enough To Be A Member of HDF

You haven't got your Colt .45 setting on your lap and you on your womans couch waiting for that useless fsck to walk in without permission *right now*!? Get off the computer, get to her place ad be ready. You'll rid the world of an air thief. If you just can't blow the useless ***** brains out when he walks in to her house uninvited, then get the damn law on his a$$. If they do nothing, go up the line. Start to make it public (tell friends, neighbors, take pics, tell the newspaper - ask it like you did here in an 'Letters to the Editor' type thing, etc), so that if he does do something to her after walking in again, it's on record and he'll have some friends he'll wish he never had to see again in a cell with him...you know, ones he's busted. Sorry for going off, but this just pisses me off to no end.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:34 AM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by geezer2
shoot the dick!!!!!!

roflmao!!!

Quick Reply: Neighbors who do not like motorcycles.