General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Dealer T-Shirt Prices

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 08:16 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

I didn't even read the replies......but If I were you......bitching about a t-shirt price, I wouldn't shop there again. Go ahead....buy a Hanes t-shirt for a dolar fifty. It ain't gonna be the one you want.
Do we know dealers make a profit on t-shirts? I do Einstein. I don't buy what I can't afford. Sorry the t-shirt cost too much. Save up.

Last edited by themensh; 03-17-2009 at 08:16 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-17-2009, 08:25 PM
joromu
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BobStreetBob
The prices for T-shirts are that high because HD knows there's a bunch of fools that will pay those high prices for them...they count on the fools. Plain & simple. It's a t-shirt. A damn t-shirt. You pay them to advertise thier dealership for them. I bought one t-shirt from a dealership 3 years ago for 15 bucks. All other's were given as gifts to me. I hardly wear them anymore. Anyways...stop paying the ridiculous prices and maybe they will get the idea.
Yes...I said fools...
Are you calling all those nice people who gave you gifts FOOLS?

Old 03-17-2009, 09:08 PM
raaaaaa
Road Master

I always say this to the people who complain about dealer pricing
(bikes, shirts, chrome,etc..)
somebody is paying for them and somebody always will. you don't have to, you can laways get those 3 for $15 at rallies. I love the guys who support the dealers, because without them there won't be any dealers. I personally love having a dealer within a 50 mile radius from my location when I travel across this beautiful country of ours. without those people there is no where to go if I break down.
how do you think that big **** delaer stays a float?

so everybody go to the nearest dealer and buy a t-shirt, cause I plan on across the US again real soon and with all the dealer closings I am starting to get worried..

Old 03-17-2009, 09:32 PM
TXK9
Intermediate

I wait for the Sale. Cost $15 then. Tell you the truth, Im sick of the Harley sign on everything. I wear dickies shortsleeve pocket tees. Nothing on them.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:32 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,357 Likes on 2,536 Posts

Originally Posted by Da Gumpmeister
BTW, I have 20 posts selected per page, SO I AM CALLING BS on your post, it is ONLY 3 pages of tee shirts, NOT 6. BWahahaha

Give 'em H*LL, Tejas !!!!!!!
i have 40, so this is only page two for me

like another poster said, have you checked the t shirt prices elsewhere? no, not the plain ones you can get at walmart that last a week. i bought one at the mall cause it had a design that i wanted to use as a tattoo. cost me 35.00, and was nowhere near the quality of the hd shirt. in fact, i think i had to pay 'extra' for it being near worn out!

don't want to advertise? then don't buy them. but before you get all high and mighty, how about tearing off the red tag and the gold pocket stitching on your levis, the nike swoosh on your shoes, etc. after all, thats advertising as well.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:49 PM
ky_ace
Road Master

asdfasdf

Last edited by ky_ace; 09-11-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:03 PM
David The Hutt
Tourer

Originally Posted by TXK9
I wear dickies shortsleeve pocket tees. Nothing on them.
+1. i also like the dickies button up black shirts

Old 03-17-2009, 10:14 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by llbigbird
WOW I find it amazing how someone can not join a forum and post a OPINION and not be beat up on for it. This post here talks about being lucky you have the freedom to walk into the store to look but I guess you do not have the freedom to post about your opinions. Granted I did not read the rules word for word when I joined but I do not think it stated you could only post certain things. The titles give a clue what the posting is about. If you do not like it....DO NOT READ IT it is that simple. Don't rip into a person for it.

But then again....when someone quotes "
"Wholesale cost on a good Haynes shirt was $1.30 to $1.70 (white or colors) in a case of 144."
They may be shopping in the WRONG place? CRAP.....! If a HARLEY T-shirt breaks your bank...........get the F-out! Don't shop there. Christ all-mighty. If that is all you have to 8itch about, consider yourself lucky.

Old 03-17-2009, 10:25 PM
ramnj
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have 20-25 HD t-shirts and have not paid over $15 for any of them. I get them when they're on clearance.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:26 PM
raaaaaa
Road Master

i will pick up a shirt from like hawaii, alaska places I have been and that are really far from me in NJ. but to pick up a shirt from my local dealer here in NJ with the dealers name plastered on my back is retarded.....

Quick Reply: Harley Dealer T-Shirt Prices