General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who would win ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 10:20 PM
DGlide04
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Who would win ?

To answer all of the questions at once, Superman, Heather Locklear and whoever could ride the bikes better. I know this is getting off track, but the bike race would depend on the rider as much as the bikes, if the bikes were equally set up. Now, back to the other tangents this thread went off on, what was Richie Sambora thinking? She's hooked up with long time pal David Spade? What is the world coming to? Gives all of us guys some hope.

Gary (still dreaming)

Old 04-25-2006, 10:39 PM
Dresden
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: HeatherC

Growing up Marilu Henner had the nipples around.Never noticed Locklears nips.Heather Thomas,now your talkin

I didn't say she had the best nipples around. I was refering to the Heather Locklear vs. Pam Anderson discussion. Pam is soooooooooo fake! Heather wins hands down in that battle.

They're real if i can touch em.

Old 04-25-2006, 10:39 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Growing up Marilu Henner had the nipples around.Never noticed Locklears nips.Heather Thomas,now your talkin

I didn't say she had the best nipples around. I was refering to the Heather Locklear vs. Pam Anderson discussion. Pam is soooooooooo fake! Heather wins hands down in that battle.

I'm sorry,got carried away there for a minute.As far as natural your right Heather wins(hmmm Heather sticking up for Heather)
As far as eye candy Pamela's not too shabby,as long as I don't have to look at her legs[:@]

Old 04-25-2006, 10:40 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned

ORIGINAL: DGlide04

To answer all of the questions at once, Superman, Heather Locklear and whoever could ride the bikes better. I know this is getting off track, but the bike race would depend on the rider as much as the bikes, if the bikes were equally set up. Now, back to the other tangents this thread went off on, what was Richie Sambora thinking? She's hooked up with long time pal David Spade? What is the world coming to? Gives all of us guys some hope.

Gary (still dreaming)
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 04-25-2006, 10:46 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: Dresden

They're real if i can touch em.

I'm not against implants. Pam's are just tooooo much

Old 04-25-2006, 10:47 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member

ORIGINAL: 87lowrider

I'm sorry,got carried away there for a minute.As far as natural your right Heather wins(hmmm Heather sticking up for Heather)
As far as eye candy Pamela's not too shabby,as long as I don't have to look at her legs[:@]
I'm impressed you noticed that she has legs

Old 04-25-2006, 10:50 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned

She's got ugly legs.I don't just look at T & A ya know,it's the whole package.......what was this thread about again?

ORIGINAL: 87lowrider

I'm impressed you noticed that she has legs
[:@]

Old 04-25-2006, 10:51 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member

She's got ugly legs.I don't just look at T & A ya know,it's the whole package.......what was this thread about again?
Uh something about carbs vs. FI bikes.....I think!

Old 04-25-2006, 10:57 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned

Uh something about carbs vs. FI bikes.....I think!
WOW!! talk about a jump in topic.

Old 04-25-2006, 11:06 PM
K B
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Classic case of thread drift.
Pam’s ***** are naturally big in the first place,(without implants) THE way I like them…

Quick Reply: Who would win ?