General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cry baby neighbors

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 06:49 PM
scttgr8
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default cry baby neighbors

what a nice day to ride...rode to work this morning and when I pulled in the drive after getting home, the crybaby bitchaholic neighbor on the corner rang my doorbell. I was wondering who he was going to bitch[sm=confused06.gif] about this time and guess who....me[sm=devilangel.gif], his complaint....my bike...he didnt think it should be on the front yard(Saturday evening for a short time while I let it cool off) over the weekend and he thinks it is TOO LOUD. I ,at first, told him it was all perfectly legal and was not too loud, but he insisted it was especially at 4:45 in the morning. At that point I (not so politely) explained to him that I leave for work at 5:30 every morning and thanked him for letting me know somebody else had been in my garage and on my bike earlier. While he continued[sm=boohoo.gif], I explained to him that IF he wanted loud I could show him loud and politely suggested he remove himself from my front porch before I had to do the honor.

Old 04-24-2006, 06:56 PM
ratzila
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cry baby neighbors

[sm=icon_rock.gif] That would have been great to see that.
ORIGINAL: scttgr8

While he continued[sm=boohoo.gif], I explained to him that IF he wanted loud I could show him loud and politely suggested he remove himself from my front porch before I had to do the honor.

Old 04-24-2006, 06:57 PM
Scout
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 708 Likes on 340 Posts

I think it's time that you invited some freinds with bikes over for an exhaust check

He's probably just jealous.

Old 04-24-2006, 07:02 PM
scttgr8
Road Master

I thought jealous at first because he complimented the bike then started the bs whining. He is an mideastern engineer working at a GM plant and driving a new mercedes...obviously doesnt understand loyalty either.

Old 04-24-2006, 07:12 PM
kjriv
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was gonna say you gotta try to get along w/ the neighbors....

BUT...

he's on the corner so it doesn't sounds like he's right next door.

SO....

F**K him.

You should have asked him if he'd like YOU going on HIS property being a PAIN in the A S S. The you shoulda told him he really should be asleep at 445 in the AM to begin with and not up and monitoring your comings/goings - THAT woulda sent him over the edge. LOL.

Sounds like a candidate in need of some stripes! [sm=gears.gif]

Old 04-24-2006, 07:12 PM
Loch
Tourer

Just do what I do when the neighbors complain. Look them straight in the eye and say if you’re not happy where you live I would suggest moving.

Old 04-24-2006, 07:13 PM
scttgr8
Road Master

This brings back very hilarious memories from my early college days several years ago. I still was livivng at my parents and one of there neighbors complained that my car was too loud, my dad told them he would tell me their concern , he did , so I showed them LOUD...open headers with no mufflers and downshifted just in front of their house before exiting the neighborhood. When I walked into the shop I was working in then, my dad had called and asked why...I explained as we both laughed that I bet hi is more appreciative of the muffled exhaust now dont you think?

Old 04-24-2006, 07:13 PM
scttgr8
Road Master

I will try and remember that one Loch...thats good

Old 04-24-2006, 07:16 PM
carsoni
Tourer

Just keep saying HUH? WHAT? WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT? AWWWWWW, YOU SAY YOU'D LIKE TO DO WHAT TO MY CAMEL?

Old 04-24-2006, 07:27 PM
scrappy883r
Outstanding HDF Member

I have one of those crybabies in the neighborhood he calls the cops on me and the people I ride with all the time. Heck I have had an officer wait for me to come home to check out the complaint.
Hey at least your neighbor has the ***** to comfrot you face to face. Unlike the coward in my hood.

Quick Reply: cry baby neighbors