General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cry baby neighbors

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: cry baby neighbors

My neighbors HATE me,but don't say a word.The more they complain the louder I get[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 04-24-2006, 08:29 PM
powerman
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a cop that lives down the road and he waves when I go by. I think he likes the sound of my Screamin' Eagles. He rides a metric. Go figure.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:37 PM
marcus84
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: scttgr8

what a nice day to ride...rode to work this morning and when I pulled in the drive after getting home, the crybaby bitchaholic neighbor on the corner rang my doorbell. I was wondering who he was going to bitch[sm=confused06.gif] about this time and guess who....me[sm=devilangel.gif], his complaint....my bike...he didnt think it should be on the front yard(Saturday evening for a short time while I let it cool off) over the weekend.
[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Old 04-24-2006, 09:41 PM
Harleygirl81
Advanced

ya know, it's pis...... me off to no end when neighbors can't mind their own damn business! Must be he doesn't have anything better to do!

Luckily, I have a lot of neighbors here that also own Harley's, so, no one bitches around here, at least about the bikes! [&:]

Old 04-24-2006, 09:51 PM
CraigC
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some douche bags just don't have enough to do and think everybody else should be just like them.

Old 04-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

silver nitrate in his pool

Old 04-24-2006, 09:56 PM
SPC
Cruiser

I have several friends that live in Indianapolis, IN. Maybe we should plan a gathering and a get to know party. I'll buy. What cha think?

Old 04-24-2006, 09:59 PM
Bear64
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I bought my first house after I got out of the Navy we moved everything to the new house, x-ol lady and kids took me back to the apartment for the last truck load and my bike, loaded the truck, sent wife and rug-rats on home I went down to the saloon and had a couple beers and picked up a 12 pack as friends were comeing over later..in the mean time the guy next door is talking to my wife and telling her we made a bad choice of houses, she asked him why, oh he says, there are about 4-6 guys living down the street that ride motorcycles, and they are loud, really she says, about that time I came around the corner on my sporty, he says there goes one now, she says, no,,thats my husband, my bike is in the garage already...he never spoke to us after that. in about 2 years, after a all night party for my birthday, I was 36, he seen me out in the back yard, where I had just woke up and said, I really don't think your friends are christens, I replied no, there isn't one in the lot, got a Tony, Pat, 2 Bills and a George, but nobody called Christen.. couple years later they all moved out, about 7 years i moved out, ya know what???? we be neighbors again, he lives right down the street from me..sometimes ya just got to love Karma!! Course I'm pretty quite now, but he still don't speak to me..

Old 04-24-2006, 10:18 PM
scttgr8
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think i will start using the back entrance to the neighborhood...that way I can pass his house on 2 sides...[sm=devilangel.gif]

Old 04-24-2006, 11:16 PM
71tradewind
Tourer

Rick
My favorite part of your story is that part where your neighbor said he didnt think you should have your bike on the front yard.Hard to believe anyone would be stupid enough to complain about something like that,but like you said someone that works for an auto manufacturer and drives another manufactures car speaks volumes about that individual.

Quick Reply: cry baby neighbors