General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do not order parts from KC International

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 06:00 PM
BigIndian
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do not order parts from KC International

Wanted to let you guys know not to order anything from KC International. I was looking for a 21 inch 80 spoke for my Softail. I found them on e-bay. Pretty good prices and talked to them on the phone and ordered it. Well that was on April 4th. $386 later I still don't have my rim. I have talked to a lady at KC about 6 or seven times in the last couple weeks. First she said it was going to be shipped from California but she was not sure when, she would call me back. She never called back. I called her back the next day, no answer. Called the next day and she said It was shipped Friday, I asked for a tracking number and who it was shipped with ( Fed X, ups or USPS??) She did not know. She would call me back. Never called back. So I called again. This time she was all pissed and gave me a tracking number. I said who shipped it. She did not know again.....Well here I am 20 days later and damn near $400 bucks poorer and no rim. Well I just wanted to let all of you know not to deal with them. l8r Bill

Old 04-24-2006, 07:04 PM
kjriv
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Do not order parts from KC International

Given that its 3 wks, it might still get here - you may have just dealt w/ an idiot there.

I hope you charged it. If so, call the bank who issued the credit card, dispute the charge, give them the history on how you tried to get this resolved; when and whom you called over at KC. Then tell KC to F**k off. You're not liable for items charged that are never received. Good luck and thanks for the headsup

Old 04-24-2006, 11:57 PM
BigIndian
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do not order parts from KC International

Thanks kjriv. Thanks for the advice. I looked up the tracking number that she gave me but did not know who shipped it. It ended up being ups. It should be here by the 28th. 24 days after I ordered it. Now what are the odds that it is the right wheel and bearings???