Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Been asked to prospect,what do I expect?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 10:34 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

Don't know if you're a troll but if not then you're in the wrong place. Club business needs to stay in the club.

You can always check 'em out at the local PD.

reverend66
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just thought there might be someone here that knew the road.It is one of the top three 1% clubs,I've made no commitment so it ain't club buisness just yet,I don't have a sponsor,wondering if it's worth it at all? I've done extensive research and there is good and bad,but you all know when one bad thing happens in an mc the media damns it for life.

Centerline
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by reverend66
I have a crazy past,been behind bars before,ran with the crazies.
I don't wanna go down the road I left behind
Simple problem with a simple answer. Don't allow yourself to go down the road you left behind. You are the only one who can make the required turns. Nobody else can make you do for very long what you don't voluntarily want to do.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:38 PM
cowboy1
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by titusvilleharley
remember argo nunya
I wonder how many in this forum know what that means.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:42 PM
jarhead45
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just thought there might be someone here that knew the road.It is one of the top three 1% clubs,I've made no commitment so it ain't club buisness just yet,I don't have a sponsor,wondering if it's worth it at all? I've done extensive research and there is good and bad,but you all know when one bad thing happens in an mc the media damns it for life.
If you dont have a sponsor, and one of the big three..... hmmmmm, I gotta call BS. if real .. YOUR sponsor answers ALL your ???

Old 02-17-2009, 10:46 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 21,192 Likes on 8,352 Posts

Oh yeah, run down to the local police dept. and ask about them. NOT
Do it man, just do it.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:48 PM
cowboy1
Road Warrior

Know these guys from their local bar,seem like regular stand up workin' stiffs to me.I have a crazy past,been behind bars before,ran with the crazies.Question is,am I getting back in the same game I quit almost 10 yrs. ago? It's a 1% mc with a rather sordid history and huge brotherhood.
They like to ride alot,so do I,I've even seen buisnessmen wearing their colors in this club.Is it just stereotype to think the whole thing is a criminal group or is there just some good and some bad and you decide who you wanna hang with inside the club?I don't wanna go down the road I left behind and I don't see these guys acting this way,is it a front?And what does prospect consist of?
Club business is club business and shouldn't be on this forum...at least not from a prospect.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:49 PM
reverend66
Intermediate

OK maybe I shoulda put this another way,guy with colors sitting across from me drinking a beer asks,"hey bro,you ever thought of prospect in the club"?I say Man,not really till now", He says "well kick it around a little". Am I being asked or what,I don't bull****,these guys are hush about their buisness,they ain't gonna go into a long explanation with me until I commit.hell,maybe I oughta just steer clear from them,you guys act real spooked,maybe i should be too.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:52 PM
ko4qc
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by cowboy1
I wonder how many in this forum know what that means.
Probably EVERYONE that watched the prog about the PAGANS on TV the other night...and it sounds like something a bunch of 5th graders would do when their asses are called to the Principals office...:>)...and,as far as I can recall,it has nothing to do with being a bitch...ummm,I mean prospect....sounds like a load of **** to me anyways...:>)

Last edited by ko4qc; 02-17-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:54 PM
cowboy1
Road Warrior

OK maybe I shoulda put this another way,guy with colors sitting across from me drinking a beer asks,"hey bro,you ever thought of prospect in the club"?I say Man,not really till now", He says "well kick it around a little". Am I being asked or what,I don't bull****,these guys are hush about their buisness,they ain't gonna go into a long explanation with me until I commit.hell,maybe I oughta just steer clear from them,you guys act real spooked,maybe i should be too.
Look no self respecting club is gonna ask a stranger to Prospect without having him around for a while as a supporter then another year or so as a hang around so either you are full of sh&t or they were just f*&king with ya. Buy a HOG membership...

Quick Reply: Been asked to prospect,what do I expect?