General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Did I do something wrong.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 07:08 AM
Slaps
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jrsess
As far as she's concerned you just cheated on her!
If that's as bad as cheating he might as well have thrown it in her after the ride...

Old 02-13-2009, 07:13 AM
rockerhead
Road Captain

Sounds like your wife is insecure about your relationship! Just MHO

Old 02-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Rhonda
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BIK88CHK
I was actually quit taken back by that Rhonda.
BIK88CHK, I should have never posted what I did. Please accept my apology. I have no right to pass any kind of judgement about what anyone does or posts on a forum.

Last edited by Rhonda; 02-13-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:55 AM
MidwestRider
Road Master

If it was family that is one thing. What if she called up a male family friend for a ride and she got on the back of his bike?

Old 02-13-2009, 11:57 AM
MidwestRider
Road Master

Originally Posted by BIK88CHK
Never understood the jealousy aspect. I have been to strip clubs and yes put money with my teeth in the girls g-string. Drunk as hell - yes. Best sex ever in the van at break time - absolutely. Even better sex at home.

I was told to ride with my best friends old man. That is what made me buy a Harley. I don't get the whole - she was behind me. Butt to nut - only if your naked and in a whole different position. Maybe I don't understand the whole 'rules' for ownership of the back seat. It really is just a back seat. I rode with my Brothers as a kid and teenager - we weren't out having that kind of fun.

What song is it: Hold on loosley, but don't let go. If you cling to tightly your gonna lose control.

Wiser words could not be spoken. My old man works with a former Playboy centerfold - she is really nice - we are friends and she goes to lunch with my old man too. Another lady who is his personal assistant and is hotter than the ex Playboy bunny - we too are friends and she rode him witch on the back of her bike. Bet he held on tightly. Geez - chicks need to lighten up. Men are attracted to women - sometimes that can lead to some kick ars sex.
If your family friend is like her ^^^^^ You are in knee deep!

Old 02-13-2009, 02:46 PM
donna.1965
Moderator "Queens Of The Road" Forum

This question always cracks me up. My husband rode his bike 30,000 miles last year and his truck maybe 200 miles. If someone asked him to do anything, he'd probably take the bike. (Unless it was, could you pick up 2x4s for me at Home Depot.)

If he cares enough to assist someone that needs help, that makes me happy.

There are many circumstances that bring men and women together, not just riding. Hubby recently took a CCW class with his friend's wife. (friend already has CCW.) After he took the class, he thought it would be a good idea for me to take it... so I took it with a different male friend. I didn't care he took the class with the woman... he didn't care I took the class with the man. Man's wife didn't care that he took the class with me. She knows me, and she's not interested in guns.

AND...I was thinking, I rode my van to the class. He was in his car, getting out of work. But, if he was on the bike, and I had van problems, I wouldn't have a problem getting on the back of his bike, and hubby wouldn't care. I'm sure his wife wouldn't care, either.

I guess it just depends on how secure each of you are. But, knowing now that it upsets her, I'd advise taking the truck in the future, just out of respect for her.

Old 02-14-2009, 12:29 AM
rydermike
Road Warrior

The day my wife writes the check(s) for the bike she can "own" the backseat , Until then be damn secure in our relationship , because I truely believe the one's making the biggest jealousy type comments are the one's bagging extra on the side.

Old 02-14-2009, 01:24 AM
webbhead
Tourer

My wife would have killed me!

Old 02-14-2009, 03:54 AM
BIK88CHK
Banned

Originally Posted by MidwestRider
If your family friend is like her ^^^^^ You are in knee deep!
Don't understand what you are saying - but I trust my Husband 100+% - I make him happy. He is not the wondering type. So knee deep - don't understand what the point your trying to make.

Old 02-14-2009, 05:09 AM
soup
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I told my wife about this thread and asked if it would be a problem, or if the guy did something wrong. Just got a look, figured I would leave it alone.

Quick Reply: Did I do something wrong.