Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

" do you think you get more sex "

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 06:55 PM
HHWMAN
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by max56
I've got a computer program designed to detect lies in written statemants. It does this by removing excess verbage and untrue parts of the statement. I ran your statement through and it came back with this:

"Not trying to brag here but yes I beat off"

This is funny lmao

Old 01-24-2009, 07:45 PM
mbwannabe1
Tourer

Originally Posted by kickstandkaddy
Do you think you get a little more action in the sack...
Because you ride a HARLEY?

Uh, definitely NO!!! The wife was NOT happy when I bought my bike, so things were a little frosty for a few weeks.

Old 01-24-2009, 07:56 PM
RAWHIDE07
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 39,697 Likes on 13,447 Posts

I've got a computer program designed to detect lies in written statemants. It does this by removing excess verbage and untrue parts of the statement. I ran your statement through and it came back with this:

"Not trying to brag here but yes I beat off"
Try running this statement through your program,According to my log (not MY log) I should say journal I have been hit on/had sex over 13,000 times since I started riding a harley.Since John Holmes is dead I'm number one.I have never met a woman married or single who did not want me.I have to disguise my stunning manly good looks to go shopping.Sometimes it's a real burden to live with and I ask for your sympathy.Your Friend,RAWHIDE

Old 01-24-2009, 07:59 PM
RDKingRider
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RAWHIDE07
Try running this statement through your program,According to my log (not MY log) I should say journal I have been hit on/had sex over 13,000 times since I started riding a harley.Since John Holmes is dead I'm number one.I have never met a woman married or single who did not want me.I have to disguise my stunning manly good looks to go shopping.Sometimes it's a real burden to live with and I ask for your sympathy.Your Friend,RAWHIDE
LMAO, oh what a night

Old 01-24-2009, 08:19 PM
max56
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

Sorry Rawhide07, I don't mean to put you out on Front Street like this, but you did ask me what the program would say. It came out with this:

I have never met a woman married or single. I have to disguise my looks to go shopping. Sometimes it's a real burden to live with and I ask for your sympathy. RAWHIDE

Originally Posted by RAWHIDE07

Old 01-24-2009, 08:40 PM
max56
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

It was just a shareware program. It's probably wrong. I'm sure you're a stud.

Nothing personal, okay?

Old 01-24-2009, 08:48 PM
leeinmemphis
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think I get less because my wife complains about it.

Old 01-24-2009, 08:52 PM
RAWHIDE07
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 39,697 Likes on 13,447 Posts

Sorry Rawhide07, I don't mean to put you out on Front Street like this, but you did ask me what the program would say. It came out with this:

I have never met a woman married or single. I have to disguise my looks to go shopping. Sometimes it's a real burden to live with and I ask for your sympathy. RAWHIDE
Evidently you have an outdated version of the program and are too cheap to update.My sexual prowess is awesome and sometimes even I blush when I deign to mention it.Looking back on what I have written in this thread it could possibly be construed as "bragging" (if it were not true that is).Since you seem to depend on technology for your gratification and probably have a difficult time getting a woman to have sex with you without giving her money,I have decided to give you phone number contacts of women who do not meet my deservedly high standards.No need to thank me I feel that one such as I who has been blessed with superior good looks and sex appeal should try to help a fellow harley rider.Enjoy,Yours Truly RAWHIDE>

Old 01-24-2009, 09:12 PM
wildman67
Extreme HDF Member

Probaly not from somebody I would want to have sex with!

Old 01-24-2009, 09:15 PM
titusvilleharley
Banned For Ripping Off HDF Members

Originally Posted by vet767
Someone asked me if I was getting any on the side, I said "On the side? Been so long I didn't know they moved it." I a word, NO
lmao thats a good one

Quick Reply: " do you think you get more sex "