General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Used Harleys in Dallas, TX

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009 | 07:42 PM
arkyrider
|
6th Gear

Thanks for the opinion guys. I was looking at used dyna's on ebay and Dreammachines had a few on there to bid on or make best offer. Have to check out the other dealers that were mentioned in this thread as well. I'll defintely call ahead if and when I'm interested in makeing an offer.

Old 01-18-2009 | 07:54 PM
fastjoe
Road Warrior

Looks like they have some pretty decent prices and lots of bikes to choose from.

Old 01-18-2009 | 08:55 PM
jr_c6
Road Captain

Excellent to deal with. Great people.

Old 01-18-2009 | 09:19 PM
tlb
Elite HDF Member

I got a fatboy from them, very helpful. I would recommend them.

Old 01-18-2009 | 10:36 PM
JKK
Road Captain

Bought my current bike from dreamachines (Jason) theyre good people will negotiate the prices. Fullboar last I checked does not negotiate and tacks on an extra grand to the price for destination or delivery charges or some such bs even if you buy locally?? wtf?

Old 01-19-2009 | 09:03 AM
sporty06
Road Captain

As far as I know FULLBOAR is no longer in business. In December they were selling all their new merchandise at 50% off and did not how much longer they would be open. All their bikes had been returned to the finance companies that had their floor plan.

sporty06

Old 01-19-2009 | 09:15 AM
Pappy 05 Heritage
Tourer

Two of my friends brought bikes from dreammachine this last year and both are happy with their bikes. Said the people were good to deal with and would buy there again. But like others have said, call before going to make sure the bike you are looking at is still there.

Old 02-05-2009 | 11:03 PM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Veteran: Army

Well, true to my word of last month, I'm in Texas, and today I rode over to Dream Machines to check the place out.
They have moved from their old location (where they were on my last visit) to a larger, newer building and it appears they have access to much better facilities where they are located now. It is for sure that they are much more visible to the public.
Inside, the place is loaded with mostly used Harleys of every model. All are very clean, good looking pieces. I honestly didn't see a rat in the place.
They also had a pretty good assortment of Big Dogs, American IronHorse, and a few trikes.
Then, there were also some Victory's and a handfull of Gold Wings.
Once again, the folks working there couldn't have been nicer.
Jason is still there, and Trett, and several other sales people all busy as bees on the phone. They evidently move a lot of bikes thru there. The prices seemed pretty reasonable on everything I looked at and I'm quite sure that these folks will deal.
Personally, I would not hesitate to buy a bike from these folks. They appear to be running a 1st class operation.

Old 02-05-2009 | 11:52 PM
TruckinTim05
Intermediate

I know I don't have any posts here. I mostly lurk through the forums because I'm new to Harleys and I don't have a lot to contribute. I in no way have anything to do with Dream Machines, other than buying my first bike there. In July I bought an 06 1200C, and couldn't be more happy. They were more than willing to answer any stupid questions, and really made me feel comfortable with buying from them, unlike the Harley dealer up I35. Going through the whole signing process was easy, and there were no surprises. Like I said it was my first bike, I was 25, and I don't know the first thing about Harleys. They really know their stuff from what I can tell and recomend them to anyone.

bad pic of my sporty

Old 02-06-2009 | 03:29 AM
domenicp7
Outstanding HDF Member

I have ridden by them a few times and didn't know what it was must make a point to drop in and see what they have. Thanks for the heads up.

Quick Reply: Used Harleys in Dallas, TX