General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great experience at Rocky Mount HD when we bought our new Ultra Classic yesterday!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 01:55 PM
Rhonda
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Great experience at Rocky Mount HD when we bought our new Ultra Classic yesterday!

We bought our new 2009 Ultra Classic yesterday and I just wanted to tell everyone what a great experience we had in dealing with the dealership. We drove two and a half hours to purchase from Rocky Mount Harley-Davidson in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Jay the salesman, Jamie the parts manager, Chris the service manager, Eric the business manager, Brock the sales manager, and every single person we met that worked there was incredible! They were friendly, helpful, courteous and treated us like a King and Queen. They waited on us hand and foot. Yes, I know, we spent a bunch of money buying a nice big bike, but we have never been treated so royally anywhere we’ve ever bought anything in our lives, no matter how much we ever spent. They also gave us the incentive of Harley-Davidson bucks where they would match what we spent at the store dollar for dollar up to 1000 dollars. And believe me…we did it happily!! NO other dealership would honor any incentive they had going on for us since we were trading in our Sportster for the Sportster buy back incentive, but this dealership did…and they happily did so.

So to all of you looking for a great Harley-Davidson place to deal from, I’d highly recommend Rocky Mount Harley-Davidson…..even if you have to drive a ways. It will be well worth it.

And yes….we are TICKLED to death about our new Ultra Classic!!! Isn’t she pretty?

Last edited by Rhonda; 01-18-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:58 PM
BinIdaho
Stellar HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

Congratulations Rhonda and hubby!! Glad to hear you had a good experience at the HD shop.

Old 01-17-2009, 02:04 PM
ksscooter
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's good to hear folks are stepping up and buying new Harleys. Congrats on a beautiful bike and ride safely.

Old 01-17-2009, 02:08 PM
AK97fxdwg
Outstanding HDF Member

Harleys are not pretty, they are cool kick-*** or beautiful or awsome - Never "pretty".

I'm kidding - Great Looking Bike!!!!!! And good to hear nice things about a Dealer.

Old 01-17-2009, 02:12 PM
P'colaHarley-17RGS
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 49 Likes on 32 Posts

Congrats on the beautiful new UC. Sounds like you not only got a great deal but were also
treated the way all sales people should treat their customers... many in that profession
nowadays seem to have forgotten that.

Old 01-17-2009, 02:12 PM
RollaMo
Grand HDF Member
Received 520 Likes on 320 Posts

Looks Great!
It's good to hear about those types of dealer experiences.

Old 01-17-2009, 03:05 PM
mojojones
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's my home dealership ( well, where I live now, originally from Raleigh).......I bought my bike from the owner, John, but they are all pretty good folks. Usually have a free lunch for anyone that shows up on Saturdays, though I think they've stopped that until warmer weather. Congrats on the new bike........did you get the Heritage?

Old 01-17-2009, 03:10 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by mojojones
That's my home dealership ( well, where I live now, originally from Raleigh).......I bought my bike from the owner, John, but they are all pretty good folks. Usually have a free lunch for anyone that shows up on Saturdays, though I think they've stopped that until warmer weather. Congrats on the new bike........did you get the Heritage?

The Ultra Classic has a Heritage edition?

Old 01-17-2009, 04:00 PM
sctusa
Road Captain

Congrats on that shiny new Ultra Rhonda to you and your hubby...
Beautiful bike and sounds like a great dealer....
If you guys ever come this way to the FL panhandle maybe we can do some riding.
Dinners on me....

Old 01-17-2009, 04:06 PM
RDKingRider
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That was one smart dealer if I may say so myself. Just look at the post already. And the biggest Congratulations I can give over the internet.

Quick Reply: Great experience at Rocky Mount HD when we bought our new Ultra Classic yesterday!