General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Saw a Billy Lane bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 01:37 PM
jefnightrain
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saw a Billy Lane bike

Saw Billy Lane's King of New York bike. Sweet mother of pearl, no wonder the guys famous.
I don't think I have ever seen another bike like that. The tank was beautiful and I have yet to figure out the rear wheel- no axle. Unfriggin believable.

Old 01-14-2009, 03:58 PM
FastHoss
Elite HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts

It's popular to dis Billy right now and he will pay for what happened,he is a talented guy and the time I talked to him,seemed pretty down to earth,just glad no crap like that happened to me when I was being dumb.

Old 01-14-2009, 05:00 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

Yea, it's really a shame that someone with that kind of talent has to step off the curb, and do something really stupid. Something that alters the entire destiny of his life. These are decisions that can never be reversed. We are free to make our choices, but the consequences are NOT our choice. I feel sorry for him, and even more so for the family that lost someone because of his choice to drive while intoxicated. We've probably all done something as stupid, just didn't end up with the same consequence. There but for the grace of God go I.... Does he deserve to be punished? Of course he does, but think about how many times in your life you've done something stupid and got away with it, without these kind of life altering consequences. He's probably tortured and punished every day just living with what he's done. I sure wouldn't want that hanging over my head.

Old 01-14-2009, 05:10 PM
motordrum
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The "hub-less" wheel is the cats ***!!!

Old 01-14-2009, 05:28 PM
DamifIknow
Road Warrior
Received 58 Likes on 55 Posts

Billy Lane is a drunk that took his truck and Murdered someone because he has no sense and thinks hes above the law..As far as bikes go , on biker build off, his wouldnt start. IMO you can keep him with his stupid dreadlocks and is bikes. Cant trust anybody that doesnt wash his hair.. Hes a loser with a capitol L

Old 01-14-2009, 05:40 PM
pt4u2nv
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by DamifIknow
Billy Lane is a drunk that took his truck and Murdered someone because he has no sense and thinks hes above the law..As far as bikes go , on biker build off, his wouldnt start. IMO you can keep him with his stupid dreadlocks and is bikes. Cant trust anybody that doesnt wash his hair.. Hes a loser with a capitol L

Don't hold back on us now !!

Old 01-14-2009, 05:50 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,374 Likes on 2,545 Posts

jealous much?

like the other poster said, most of us could be in the same situation he's in right now. we just got lucky. celebrity doesn't wow me, so i don't think of him as a 'god' or anything like that. i think he's no different than most of the rock stars, or sports stars. too much, too fast, couldn't handle it.

Old 01-14-2009, 06:30 PM
Cosmic Razorback
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 18,268 Likes on 7,397 Posts

on biker build off, his wouldnt start.
Yeah I sure remember that and it turned me off with his products. Every time they were behind schedule, in a panic and they NEVER would start.

As for the hubless wheel that is really cool but not his design.

Old 01-14-2009, 06:51 PM
harleydude68
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My parents told me if I got nothing good to say about someone - then don't say anything at all. - nuff said!!!

Old 01-14-2009, 06:53 PM
titusvilleharley
Banned For Ripping Off HDF Members
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have know him for years he used to work with me back in the day at nasa but is true passion was bikes. he has a degree in engineering

Quick Reply: Saw a Billy Lane bike