General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Myrtle Beach Declares: Biker Weeks Are Over

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009 | 07:50 PM
VFA22_JACKAL
Elite HDF Member

come over to the General Harley Davidson Chat and click the The General B/S Forum head to the Poser "Meet & Greet" forum and
Join us for Friday Nite Karaoke at Pastor Tom's House plenty of people there from the FORUMS http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pastortom 7pm EST pop by for exact time

Old 01-15-2009 | 10:21 PM
NewHarleyGear
Road Warrior

It's time for something new anyway. I'm going to Panama city. Thanks to the guy who posted it.

Old 01-16-2009 | 10:41 AM
miketami
Cruiser

Originally Posted by huffhuff
actually they won't lose a dime. they just won't take any in. you lose when money in your pocket is removed not because you never had it in the first place. SORRY i'm big on semantics. same as "i saved $20K today. I didn't buy a new car". Where's the $20K then? LOL. "John had his car stolen". why isn't John in jail? LOL.

when I pay to turn the lights on in my business, pay my employees, and no one shows up to spend any money I loose. Money comes out of my pockest.

SORRY, I'm big on making money, and when I dont, I loose money.

Old 01-16-2009 | 10:55 AM
P'colaHarley-17RGS
Ultimate HDF Member

lmao... they make it sound like since they've implemented stricter laws on noise that they're doing us a favor! They'll miss the money this coming May and then reverse their decision... will it be too late?

Old 01-16-2009 | 12:42 PM
outlaw0013
Road Captain

To all those that are interested. ABATE of Horry county is planning a protest ride in MB on Feb 28th . That's also the day the new helmet law goes into effect. Can't wait to see how the fools in MB handle this. Hope it's a big turn out.

Old 01-16-2009 | 12:47 PM
badwhine
Outstanding HDF Member

DANG! Where will all the bike trailers get towed to this May?

Old 01-16-2009 | 06:37 PM
Mr. Lucky
Outstanding HDF Member

It sounds like it's still on... just moved outside the city limits.
http://www.myrtlebeachharley.com/cus...p?pg=bike_week

Old 01-16-2009 | 07:25 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member

Been there, and done that! There's NO WAY they will ever get another cent from me, or any of my riding buds. I know my contribution to them probably won't hurt em, but if every biker that has ever been there STOPS....They've got to feel it! And I hope it burns them to the core. The Harley rally wasn't the issue anyway. Everyone knows it. It's just that they were too afraid to stop one without the other... So let em pay!

Old 01-16-2009 | 07:28 PM
rdam
Outstanding HDF Member

Mountains, Beach, Prairie. Grab a map and go someplace you haven't been before. Or maybe forget the map and just go....There are plenty of other places that will welcome you.

Branson Bike Rally, DelMarVa Bike Rally, Thunder Beach, Thunder in the Valley, Leesburg, Lonestar, etc.

Old 01-16-2009 | 07:38 PM
Cakalac
Tourer

Originally Posted by Mr. Lucky
It sounds like it's still on... just moved outside the city limits.
http://www.myrtlebeachharley.com/cus...p?pg=bike_week

I appreciate MB Harley trying to help us on where the boundaries are for the MB city limits but isn't riding supposed to be all about being free? Why would I want to go down there and have to wonder where the hell I'm at and if I'm in the city limits? I will just stay away. Thanks MB Harley I appreciate your effort and help but I feel sorry for you, there's no way in hell I'm going to come there and look over my shoulder every 100 yds and wonder if I'm wanted there or not.

Quick Reply: Myrtle Beach Declares: Biker Weeks Are Over