Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eaglerider rentals

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 07:46 AM
kjmorgan
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just me but I would rent from one of the Vegas HD dealers if the prices were comparable. I've always gotten a newer bike in pristine shape when I rented from HD and you'd have more options for help along the way if something were to break. Not sure if they do the one way rental like you're talking about, though.

Old 01-10-2009, 07:54 AM
IndyClassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

I think in Vegas, the Eaglerider is in the dealership, one and the same? I could be wrong but that's how I remembered it.

Old 01-10-2009, 08:11 AM
SeniorChief56
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 17,421 Likes on 5,034 Posts

Originally Posted by BaggerDriver
Did it appear they were keepin em up mechanically Senior ??
Did ya have any problems with swapping the bagger out ??
Bikes all ran great......we did the San Diego to Laughlin Run and back. No probs on the swapout, because there were others to chose from

Old 01-10-2009, 08:14 AM
gobucks
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have used them twice...

last year me, my brother, and a friend flew to san francisco, picked up three (2 road kings and a electric) did highway 1 and dropped them off in la, flew home from lax. In sept both me and my wife and another couple flew to san fran and did the same thing again and then watched the bucks get their **** handed to them in La. both trips bikes were great and both times there were 4-5 europeans there picking up bikes. they seemed happy also.

Old 01-10-2009, 09:12 AM
Matty64
Road Warrior

Thanks for the info, and Gump I wont post any pics till it warms up but I gotta get out of here for a while, my 2 hour and 40 minute commute has turned into 3 and a half on crappy roads then I am outside 4 to 5 hours then the rest of the day in a warehouse that wont heat above 45. I just want to ride down the road in a T shirt with the wind blowing across my bald head!!

Old 01-10-2009, 09:41 AM
chambeaux1
Tourer

I did the Eaglerider rental in Vegas two years ago. It worked out fine. Had a great ride, very scenic out by Red Rock Canyon. One good piece of advice - bring a do-rag or head wrap of some sort. I did but my buddy didn't. The helmets can be kinda gross since many other people have worn them in the heat.

Old 01-10-2009, 11:48 AM
fishcop
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Eaglerider

I have had three friends rent from them when they come to visit here in 'vegas. Always got nice one to two year old bikes never had any problems. I wouldn't hesitate to rent from them. Though if you are a HOG member the fly-an-ride from harley is cheaper. Oh and they do supply helmuts so you don't need to bring your own. Ride safe and get out of the city as quick as you can, the cagers here view bikers as targets here, LOL.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:55 PM
WannaBuy
Cruiser

AMA Members get 15% Off EagleRider Rentals!!!

Old 10-06-2011, 10:45 AM
inaroush
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eaglerider rents so many diff bikes it is awesome. Last rental I got a BRAND NEW 2011 Roadking in Vegas. Bike barley had 100 miles on it when I jumped on with my wife.
When I was in Los Angeles, I got a 2011 Electra Glide Ultra Classic with less than 3k on it.

They rent AWESOME equipment and never a problem rented several times already and will continue to do so whenever I travel

Eaglerider provides helmets as well. WORTH THE TRIP AND WELL WORTH THE RENTAL

Old 10-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Dynalmadman
Cruiser
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

I will add the same opinion. Rented a RKC about 3 weeks ago. Was an '11 with about 10k on the clock. Ran great, no problems. They all had saddlebags, and a passenger backrest if you want. Also a big honkin bike lock/chain in one bag. No issues, bike was clean and ran like a top.

Michael

Quick Reply: Eaglerider rentals