General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Almost hit by elderly asian illegal!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Cougfan2
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dudes and Dudettes, the racism is dripping from this post. While we all may have our beefs about the wellfare society that WE have created, it doesn't belong on this forum. I'm new here so my apologies if I judge, but I couldn't, not respond to this.

Old 01-04-2009, 08:26 PM
qwispichkn
Tourer

Worst drivers:

White profesional males ages 30-50 in a sports car or SUV.
Females in SUVs talking on a cell phone, in a hurry.

Old 01-04-2009, 08:30 PM
laz
Extreme HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 9,623 Likes on 3,437 Posts

Originally Posted by Cougfan2
Dudes and Dudettes, the racism is dripping from this post. While we all may have our beefs about the wellfare society that WE have created, it doesn't belong on this forum. I'm new here so my apologies if I judge, but I couldn't, not respond to this.
Racism is the belief in the inherent superiority of one race over another. Relating one's personal observations about asshats in traffic is not racism.

What the hell do you mean by "...the welfare society that WE have created..."?????

What belongs and does not belong on this forum is the decision of the administrator and his capable staff of moderators. You're 0-for-3.

You did get one thing right........you're new here. Nothing wrong with that, but give yourself some time to learn the lay of the land before you start calling people out. This is a biker forum, not an ACLU chat room. Sometimes it gets a bit coarse, but in the end this is a pretty accepting group of people. Watch and learn.

Old 01-04-2009, 08:35 PM
bigjames19
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All cars are a threat, but an elderly asian women last May has confined my 40 year old cousin with a 10 year old daughter confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life, he is still in rehab.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Trex
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I live in Hawaii,I'd have to say white women,usually on cell phones,it almost seems they feel that they are entitled to do as they please whether it hurts anyone else or not, right after them it would be all other women, elderly of any race or gender and ******** on crack.

Old 01-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Cougfan2
Advanced

You did get one thing right........you're new here. Nothing wrong with that, but give yourself some time to learn the lay of the land before you start calling people out. This is a biker forum, not an ACLU chat room. Sometimes it gets a bit coarse, but in the end this is a pretty accepting group of people. Watch and learn. __________________

laz263, you're right I am new, and I'm not a member of the f***in' ACLU! I'm also not "callin' people out"! I just find racism disguised in the clothing of observation abhorrent.

My comments about the welfare society were not appropriate for this post and I apologize to any who were offended.

Mods, stifle me if you disagree.

Last edited by Cougfan2; 01-04-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Rebel Jon
Intermediate

From my experience, they have been women on cell phones driving SUV's so big they can't park them.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Rockport
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here in South Texas, I would have to say that illegal immigrants from Mexico are the most dangerous -- especially with a cell phone glued to their ear.

What makes it even worse is that if you are hit by one, they won't have insurance, and will run back across the border so you are stuck with the bill.

Old 01-05-2009, 02:13 AM
deni
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by will2002
A "young" Arkanas soccer mom in a dam BIG Chevy S.U.V was the worst one that ever ran OVER me!!!!!!!
Are you sure she wasn't from Texas ?

Old 01-05-2009, 02:23 AM
deni
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by laz263
Racism is the belief in the inherent superiority of one race over another. Relating one's personal observations about asshats in traffic is not racism.

What the hell do you mean by "...the welfare society that WE have created..."?????

What belongs and does not belong on this forum is the decision of the administrator and his capable staff of moderators. You're 0-for-3.

You did get one thing right........you're new here. Nothing wrong with that, but give yourself some time to learn the lay of the land before you start calling people out. This is a biker forum, not an ACLU chat room. Sometimes it gets a bit coarse, but in the end this is a pretty accepting group of people. Watch and learn.
I agree and folks STOP being so thin skinned. Since when did the Political Correctness Police start riding Harley's ?