General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Almost hit by elderly asian illegal!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Neckball
Stellar HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

For me, it's black female teenagers. It's just a given that they'll have a cell phone stuck to their face.

Old 01-03-2009, 10:10 PM
aggro_jo
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i think the most unskilled drivers on the road are the clowns on the harleys driving around with their klan hoods on. oh wait, you dont wear them in public, you just spew this $hit on the web.

grow up.

Old 01-03-2009, 10:21 PM
frankjake
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wholly $hit! When did 50 become elderly"? When I made the comment "elderly", I was talking about 70+.

Old 01-03-2009, 11:28 PM
leicafish
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Roadkingfatboy
From your experience who is the worse drivers bikers have to worry about? Elderly people, Asian or Illegals?
What A STUPID Post!!!

Must be an F'ing troll.

But since you asked such a stupid question I will say the drunk harley rider with loud pipes.

Old 01-04-2009, 12:03 AM
sonar_chris
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by frankjake
Wholly $hit! When did 50 become elderly"? When I made the comment "elderly", I was talking about 70+.
When AARP lowered the age to join to 50.

From their FAQ's

Q: How old do I have to be to join AARP as a full member?
A: We welcome all persons 50 years or over

Old 01-04-2009, 12:11 AM
edilgdaor
Banned
Received 6,612 Likes on 3,880 Posts

I think you guys are ALL guilty of stereotyping bad drivers by calling them bad drivers.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:25 AM
Bumbobee
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Immigrants are basically the worst, more specifically from Asia, Africa, or India/Pakistan and the sorts. They immigrant to Canada from their countries, generate fake licenses, and automatically are granted a license here to drive without having to take any educational driving courses (not that it would help anyways because the education here is ****).

I had one guy tell my dad he used to ride elephants in India, lol.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:38 AM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts
Thumbs up Agreed

Originally Posted by Medicfrost
YOU ARE ALL WRONG!!! Lost tourists in Orlando are easily the worst drivers. I want to video tape them and post it on You Tube. I'd rather drive in a third would country than drive around the theme parks. They read maps, talk on cell phones, yell at their kids, eat McDonalds all at the same time while driving, then they realize they missed their turn, and swerve like they have some chance of making the entrance to Disney, taking out anyone in their way with their rented mini vans. Then many of them are from England, where they drive on the other side of the road, which adds into their confusion. Driving to the liquor store in the tourist area around Disney World is like trying to reach the exhaust port on the Death Star. Forget the Tail of the Dragon, try to survive the ears of the Mouse!!!
Sounds like this guy knows Florida pretty well one reason refuse to live south of Ocala even though born in the Everglades..

Old 01-04-2009, 01:45 AM
kabluie
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I don't know about the elderly vs Asians and others, but I have finally figured out how to blindfold someone who is talking on a cell phone. Put a windshield in front of them.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:46 AM
fishheadsaid
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Medicfrost
YOU ARE ALL WRONG!!! Lost tourists in Orlando are easily the worst drivers. I want to video tape them and post it on You Tube. I'd rather drive in a third would country than drive around the theme parks. They read maps, talk on cell phones, yell at their kids, eat McDonalds all at the same time while driving, then they realize they missed their turn, and swerve like they have some chance of making the entrance to Disney, taking out anyone in their way with their rented mini vans. Then many of them are from England, where they drive on the other side of the road, which adds into their confusion. Driving to the liquor store in the tourist area around Disney World is like trying to reach the exhaust port on the Death Star. Forget the Tail of the Dragon, try to survive the ears of the Mouse!!!
Can we have a Hell Yeah! and Amen Brother.