General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I was "shocked" !

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 10:01 PM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 12,256 Likes on 4,783 Posts

Originally Posted by titusvilleharley
go **** your self you short dick ****ing little puke.
Ya...What he said!

Old 01-02-2009, 10:06 PM
FLHXXHLF
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IronAss
So what's your point?
Tell me your joking ...right ! In order for harley to compete. they have to outsource to different countries many if not all the parts. Im sure some are made here in america, but from a business point of view and staying competitive, one has to outsourse. It's no problem with me. I don't jump around screaming American Icon or American made. I enjoy what it is.

Old 01-02-2009, 10:06 PM
maskedstranger
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Do you honestly think we are falling for your BS? I mean, come on man, it doesn't take a PHD in Astrophysics to see that you are some bored *** kid from a metric site ****ing around in here. Go home little boy, and take your ball with you.

Old 01-02-2009, 10:10 PM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by FLHXXHLF
Do I sense a hint of jealousy. Are you coveting my situation ? I do my job, I get gifts. Im sorry if you don't. I love my wife and will do pretty much anything to make her happy. Takes a man to do that. My wife is my equal . Not a disrespected woman I call ol lady. If that's being whipped, then so be it.

I sure wish someone would step up and post about the primary subject. You know..... about the metric market getting the edge on the motorcycle I love. That was the subject matter. Or do we crucify everyone we come in contact with that has an apposing opinion other than the hypnotized Harley clone ?
Why do you care about the Metric market? Think of your bike like you think of your wife. As long as you love her it don't matter what anyone else thinks of her as long as they keep their thoughts to themselves. If they insult or degrade her than you stand up and defend her. Kinda like YOU trying to do some "Back Door" trash talking about the bikes that most of us on this Forum Love. You start talking Sh*t and we jump in to defend our Steel Lady's. I love my bike and I love my "Ole Lady" (a term of Endearment that you wouldn't understand). Just cause some other woman has Bigger **** or a nicer *** than her's doesn't make me wonder why I married her.
So as my Grandmother used to say (God rest her soul) Eat Sh*t and die pig Fuc*er

Old 01-02-2009, 10:12 PM
FLHXXHLF
Tourer

Ya...What he said!
You know....I got a puzzle for you. Figure this out -Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.

Old 01-02-2009, 10:14 PM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member

You know....I got a puzzle for you. Figure this out -Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
That's why I'm always on the move..I've made countless people happy over the years.

Old 01-02-2009, 10:16 PM
maskedstranger
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Why do you care about the Metric market? Think of your bike like you think of your wife. As long as you love her it don't matter what anyone else thinks of her as long as they keep their thoughts to themselves. If they insult or degrade her than you stand up and defend her. Kinda like YOU trying to do some "Back Door" trash talking about the bikes that most of us on this Forum Love. You start talking Sh*t and we jump in to defend our Steel Lady's. I love my bike and I love my "Ole Lady" (a term of Endearment that you wouldn't understand). Just cause some other woman has Bigger **** or a nicer *** than her's doesn't make me wonder why I married her.
So as my Grandmother used to say (God rest her soul) Eat Sh*t and die pig Fuc*er
Bwuaaaahahahahahahaaaaa +1 That is some funny **** right there

Old 01-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Jon H
Road Master

You know, it's effulgence like that ,that makes us harley owners proud ! Where did you learn such rhetorical language ?
That riddle is from someone who uses 'effulgence' in a statement.

effulgence

Effulgence Definition
What Is Effulgence? Find Out w/the Dictionary Toolbar
Dictionary.alottoolbars.com

Main Entry:
ef·ful·gence
Pronunciation:
\i-ˈfu̇l-jən(t)s, e-, -ˈfəl-\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Late Latin effulgentia, from Latin effulgent-, effulgens, present participle of effulgēre to shine forth, from ex- + fulgēre to shine — more at fulgent
Date:

: radiant splendor : brilliance
— ef·ful·gent Listen to the pronunciation of effulgent \-jənt\ adjective

Last edited by Jon H; 01-02-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:18 PM
FLHXXHLF
Tourer

Pretty good. Took you a little while but you almost pulled that one off as intelligent. BUT then came the insult. Could we like get to the subject ? Or is it the fact that the subject is to much to bare. I don't know here.
And no im not a kid with a metric bike. Actually I thought this thread would be intelligent and informative. I went wrong there. Im no troll either. been here a while now. This thread kinda rolled down hill all day and i've been stuck behind this desk all evening....so....thanks for the intertainment. Im still going to enjoy my Harley as always and hope 2010 is a better year for harley.

Old 01-02-2009, 10:19 PM
FLHXXHLF
Tourer

That's why I'm always on the move..I've made countless people happy over the years.
I rest my case with this one.

Quick Reply: I was "shocked" !