General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sometimes you just have to tell someone to get away from your bike

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 12:39 AM
MOking
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sometimes you just have to tell someone to get away from your bike

I don't mind the real little kids looking and sitting on if they ask. I have a handful of nieces and nephews that have had fun with it in the past. Only person I don't mind hoping on my bike is my old man. The guy could wreck it and I wouldn't be pissed....that's only b/c I wouldn't have a pot to p*ss in if he didn't whip my *** and teach me to respect others years ago.

Just about 3 weeks ago my wife and I were at a bar eating a late dinner (about 9 pm). A single lady with 2 boys ages approx 10 and 12 was making the rounds with her friends while the kids played a video game sitting on the bar. Damn kids burped every 20 seconds and though it was funny when adults would yell at them. Their mother only laughed and said you'd better stop.

I should have asked the b**ch to pay for our meal since her kids ruined it. Don't think she would have laughed then.

Old 04-13-2006, 01:05 AM
Nobikeyet
Advanced

I don't have a bike yet, but you all knew that. I have had similar experiences though. I drive a Wrangler. I drove it over the grocery store a couple weeks ago and when I came out I saw this kid...had to be 11-12 years old....yanking on my roll bar. You know, rocking my jeep back and worth. His mom was just tossing groceries into the car not even paying attention.

I almost lost it...let out a "Hey You!" and the woman looked over and snatched her kid, got him in the car, and we exchanged some words. She really didn't seem to understand why I yelled at her kid for using my jeep like some monkey-bars. Why the hell don't people beat their kids anymore? My folks would have worn me out if I had done something like that.

Not to mention the number of times I have come out to see a coke can on my fender flares.....AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WTH!?!?!?!?!

In my world there are some simple rules and I can get along with everyone.
Don't mess with my family, my car, or my dog...in that order.

Old 04-13-2006, 01:08 AM
kjriv
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

funny (kinda) story...last yr me and my bro run into NYC to p/u Circus tickets at Madison Sq Gdn. While he runs inside to pick them up, I wait outside by the bikes. After about a minute or so. I cross the street (20 ft?) to grab a soda off the hotdog guy...now mind you...both helmets are hanging from the bars so its pretty obvious the owners can't be far. So I grab a soda, pay the guy, turn around and lo and f'ing behold, this FAT african american girl is sitting on my bros' bike, like she owned it! Meanwhile her boyfriend is snapping pictures like she's Heidi Klum...So I storm back over, "What the f**k!!?"..."would you like me just to come into your house and **** in your toilet??!!?"....I get "Chill out homes...just snapping a pic"....now THIS sets me off..I'm like...."get her fat f'ing *** off the bike NOW!"...He gets pissed ( how dare I call his hippo FAT!)...starts doing a bad impression of Vanilla Ice bee-boping around like he's gonna kick my "white ***"...so she goes to get off the bike and BAMM..gets off on the wrong side and puts on a nice leg burn (SIZZLE!)...almost topples off the bike now ..."I'm like good - poetic justice..keep your *** of what doesn't belong to you!"...she's wailing for EMS....I'm like you're BOTH gonna need an ambulance in a minute...anyway bro returns, practically falls down laughing when he realizes whats happened and we split....some f'ing people have no respect, and then they wonder when their kids are outta control. Lead by example dammit.

Old 04-13-2006, 01:45 AM
d42s
Cruiser

This is one of the reasons I put a siren on my H-D, my last metric bike was a wannabe and I heard stories about people at work posing on it pic for pics........[:@] even thou it was a metric you don't touch anothers property with out permission.

Try that on my H-D and I'll hear it and be out of my office in a sec to give you some @#$*&% [sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 04-13-2006, 01:47 AM
sultan
Tourer

I have four kids (7 months,2,5,8), and I woop them all ( except 7 month old, but the time will come). Never had a problem with them disrespecting other peoples property.

Old 04-13-2006, 02:01 AM
Whiskers
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 101 Likes on 46 Posts

Yea, well this is the last kid who touched my Road King!!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/1543/7A44847E6BA1486F88AFDEEDC3173126.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-13-2006, 02:23 AM
Punky Brewster
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Whiskers

Yea, well this is the last kid who touched my Road King!!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/1543/7A44847E6BA1486F88AFDEEDC3173126.jpg[/IMG]
ROTFLMAO......THat is some funny sh*t LOL

Old 04-13-2006, 02:51 AM
Bear64
Banned

A couple years ago I rode My triumph up to a hill climb with some friends of mine, no harleys in our bunch that day but out of the 6 of us 3 of us do also ride Harleys, we just have Metrics for secondary bikes, no crotch rockets though..Any way 3 young Harley riders pulled into the parking lot and decided that they didn't like our bikes, they kicked the front fender of my Triumph, bent a fender brace, cut one guys seat, and knocked over another guys ride.. What kind of sick SOB does that just because its not their brand of bike??? they were not drunk either, so that was not why they did it..the good part was we saw it cause we were leaveing as they rode in..when we said something, they laughed and thought that we was to old to do much, we are all in our 60s, >> Bad Mistake, we bounced them around like a pin-ball machine..kind of fun really, but that isn't my point!! my point is, why? just because they were not harleys?? dosen't say much for guys rideing Harleys, the 3 of us that do ride Harleys know we would never do that..must have been a young and dumb day for them?? don't know really, oh we had a crowd around that kept saying if we got tired they would step in for us, and some of them were Harley riders I'm sure..

Old 04-13-2006, 03:24 AM
marcus84
Road Captain

My boss has a proximity alarm on his Vette and I'm thinking about getting one for my bike once I get it. If you come within 6 inches or so, it goes off. If I see some teen+ on my bike I'll greet them with a right hook to the jaw.

Old 04-13-2006, 03:34 AM
CraigC
Outstanding HDF Member

I just don't friggin' get it! I'm afraid that if I come out and find somebody on my bike I will become severely unglued before my brain engages. Hopefully they won't get my tag number if their eyes are swollen shut! [8D]

Quick Reply: Sometimes you just have to tell someone to get away from your bike