General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Law Enforcement M/C Clubs

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 09:56 PM
shootdr
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check out the UNTOUCHABLES MC they have a Texas Chapter. I'm not going to provide you any additional information on this forum, however you can make contact via the web site. Once you have a contact for the Texas Chapter you can learn more about the MC.

For the members of this forum if you are not LEO you will never understand why we hang with our own.

Old 06-07-2009, 10:03 PM
codyshop
Tourer

Originally Posted by DannyZ71
Seems to me that a good portion of the people here hate cops in general. That is until they're peeing their pants and screaming for help on 911.
For many here, 911 is only to tell them where to come to draw the chalk outlines.

Old 06-07-2009, 10:06 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by codyshop
For many here, 911 is only to tell them where to come to draw the chalk outlines.

Yeah, thanks alot. Do you really think we want to come after all the fun is over and have to do all that paperwork???

Old 06-07-2009, 11:01 PM
codyshop
Tourer

Originally Posted by DannyZ71
Yeah, thanks alot. Do you really think we want to come after all the fun is over and have to do all that paperwork???
Got a faster way to make gold shield?

Old 06-07-2009, 11:03 PM
codyshop
Tourer

Originally Posted by shootdr
For the members of this forum if you are not LEO you will never understand why we hang with our own.
Oh, we've watched you guy at the bars. We know well, and damned well at that.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by HDFanatic
Hells Angels, Outlaws, Sons of Anarchy, Mayans, Wild Hogs
Originally Posted by stevengb
are you serious?
Well of course he ISN'T serious, Geesh, EVERYONE knows there is no Sons of Anarchy Chapters, in Tejas. Have another Coke and a toke.

Originally Posted by llbandit
Why does everyone have such a burning desire to join something? Can't anyone just be themselves anymore? Whadda I miss along the way???
Well, guess I'd start the list at joining an MC, evidentally one of the things you missed along the way. (Jus' bein' meself, Bandit )

THANX MNPGR, I had forgotten how to spell "IPMC" , needed the reminder. But I'm drawin' a blank, where did we hear 'bout them fellas afore???

Old 06-07-2009, 11:56 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by codyshop
There's some real bad azzez on the keyboards here.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Devil Dog
Tourer
Default Wow!

You know, I thought this souned vaguely familiar. Yep, I was right! The last post on this thread before today was 12/08. Six months after it was not even acknowleged anymore someone had to say something. Crazy. For what it's worth, I ride with a LEMC. I choose to do so because I know these guys from work and I like them, trust them and I know how they think. I don't have many civilian friends. Partly my choice....partly theirs. I remember one of the last times that I was at a party at one of my deer hunting civilian friends house. I walked outside and it got really quiet. I figured out why when I saw them holding a "fatty" getting high. I am held to a higher standard due to my chosen profession and I like it that way. So, pardon me if I choose to hang with people who think like me. It was the same way when I was a Marine. And I also don't have too much in common with non-law enforcement type people. Just my thoughts.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:29 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You guys are the safest 3 patch club in the world. You dress like us, you (try) to ride like us, you (again try!) to behave like us. But in all reality, you don't go by the unwritten laws of the MC scene. If you were regular guys and would show up with a 3 patch, you would get your azzes whooped, and we all know that.
Guys, let's face it. If I was you, I'd rather be me.

Old 06-08-2009, 02:39 AM
codyshop
Tourer

Originally Posted by txfxstrider
There's some real bad azzez on the keyboards here.

At least in my edition, page 748 is where "sarcasm" is defined in Webster's.