General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

They Walked

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 04:48 PM
swordy
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 29 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by jimmers1817
So you think it more English for the off duty cop to have been beaten to death. Or in this case choked to death from behind. Or are you saying that if he wasn't carrying a gun, the HA wouldn't have tried to kill him.

Had the reverse been the case and an armed HA was attacked and his life in danger, the outcome would've been the same. The right to self defense is one of the basic human rights we still have here.
as the late great joe strummer said; you have the right not to be killed, murder is a crime. unless it is done by a police man, or an aristocrat!

Old 11-18-2008, 05:11 PM
badinfluence63
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Roadjunkie1
Was there ever a doubt? How about this scenerio? What if the officer had not been armed?

I think we all know the question to that one.

He might not have been runing his yap, begging for an **** whipping. He knew he had his gun and his get out of jail free, blue express card. And the backing of the entire extremely prejudice judicial system.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:17 PM
jimmers1817
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by swordy
as the late great joe strummer said; you have the right not to be killed, murder is a crime. unless it is done by a police man, or an aristocrat!
As a great Indian Chief once said: Don't judge a man until you've walked in his shoes.

I've fought for my life with my bare hands and I know how a moment's hesitation or indecision can cost a man his life. Only God knows why my brains weren't splattered on the sideway that night.

You're just another armchair quarterback.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Ironhand
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It should not suprise anyone that has been the the biker lifestyle (myself over 30 years) that the iron pig was let off. It should be no suprise that the HA was booked on blown up charges. After all who is the judge going to believe, a biker , or his own clean cut officer of the court? This bull**** happens all the time. It wasn't right 30 years ago and it shouldn't be right now.

Old 11-18-2008, 06:15 PM
krusr
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wasn't there and only know what I've read and we all know how accurate that garbage is.

It is what it is and we ain't gonna change it,

Krusr

Old 11-18-2008, 06:17 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by yankeeflyer72
Just heard on the Seattle news that all charges have been dropped against the Seattle cop, IRON PIG, MC, who shot the Hells Angel in Sturgis. Not surprising the judge said the officer was protected under the Federal ruling allowing LEO`s to carry "Wherever they choose to carry." Quote
Just one more of the many reasons not to F*#k with LEO's. Most all of them are really nice well tempered guys....but every once in a while you find a guy with a big hair up his butt and if you screw with him he is going to shoot you and then ask questions later. If you threaten their well being and/or safety they will shoot you no questions asked. Seems kind strange some people don't know that. Maybe they should publish that in the paper.

Old 11-18-2008, 06:18 PM
EasternSP
Banned
Veteran: Marine Corp
Received 24,870 Likes on 9,333 Posts

Hey guys, I know this is a highly charged topic and I understand what you all are saying, but we need to keep it under control if you're all going to be able to talk about it here.

Old 11-18-2008, 06:23 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

This one ain't gonna cut it. You can read the links to the story and discuss it with your wives. We can't do it here without a bigger fight than the original fight we are talking about.

Terry